Thursday, April 16, 2009

They Hit My Car And Their Going To Pay

mokona_108 @ 2009-04-16T11: 14:00

And here I am minutes before giving a presentation with my colleagues >__\u0026lt;!!! Cicero kowaii me!

But we are the penultimate x____X lalalala

Today I woke up with desire, low self-esteem! damn, I want to go home and sleep a lot

then I put something more interesting than my personal problems!

XDD Edit:

Mokoni says: Right now I see a pink pig talking. . I did not know it could happen XXDD!

nitroo says, but the pigs are beautiful roses! DX can not understand why this is not! , A, * is frustrated *
Mokoni
says t is well,,, what think it could be this beast before us?? : 3

nitroo says: D: I do not know! but its "greasy face" is NOT nice to see * you *... hands cover my opinion (Joe Pino) it is a merger peggy x beast! 8D * starts dancing style tectonik Pajama Party * sorry ... I can not avoid exposing my own freak LOL

Mokoni says: never mind, you're in my Lj,,, you can do what
nitroo quierass
8D says ... ¿? DX NO desire to move to expose * dies *

Hey Baby! 8D Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

nitroo nitroo nitroo is
yeah Sexy sexy sexy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment