We the Gaulish Recons feel so lonely
There are days in which you look up to your altar and think: "why being so silent, why can't I talk with people sharing my faith, here, wherever...?", and then you just realise: it's no use talking to the wall, there's nobody out there.
Mainly, I think it is the cause and the result of our problem: we do not talk because we are very few, and we are very few because we do not talk. Then, what to do? I think it's crystal clear: JUST SPEAK UP!!!!!
We need to bring this poorly reconstructed faith and reconstruct it, properly, at last. Gaulish Reconstructionism is a extense issue, and must be investigated and practised. The work is hard, but somebody, must do it!!!!! The only problem is that we haven not taken our own voice, and this should be done now.
Now I want to shout out loud (and listen to some Kiss songs).
0 comments:
Post a Comment