Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can U Get Mono More Than Once

the gun fight ...

hi hi! Mokoni here making nonsense d Mokoni! 8D!


Well, was not so piss as I thought it would-___-UU .. It was an interesting week! Now the only thing that worries me is all we have to work late May, and I have chosen my book I became classical texts and the exposure of torture ... I on the right track! 8D

But projects also appeared XD .. as short we want to do! with many colors * O *! I hate the 80's, but sometimes used interesting colors .... 8D I love the colors, very delicious, I hope this monster fruit create! On Friday

.. I'm tired, I hate Chinese d classes 1 to 3 on Fridays!, I am shocked to have 4 hours off, although I spend sleeping, seeing things from Hey! Say! JUMP, watching viral videos from Youtube ... feel the pressure of a class even touches me more ... although we saw film, and I wanted to go because besides me sick to my stomach for a coffee x____X ... After all that, we picked the Korean restaurant, is not found, but it was shit! XXDD, even with my bad stomach ... We ended up eating at a Chinese buffet restaurant, I did not finish! then we went to nitroo to see more videos ... xD

Today I went out with Eli and Pablito .. centuries have not seen! half carried me feel bitchy, but I really felt very very bad ... hell, I should have taken that pill! But we saw some guys that played music .... fusion? I do not know, very interesting! and sang a song the ducks were in a hole XXXXDDD !!!!... *___*.... try to go to 1800 Eli, thanks for the books, I've done a great favor!

Mmm .. and ended the 3 rd of School Kakumei episiodio did not understand almost nothing of what was said, the better I got to tell my little money for things I want. But it was so great that part of the challenges! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! aahmm ... at this time he did not remember Hikaru! or God, blackout! Yamada tried to make a tower of cans XXXDDD! Poor! did not make it! was so screwed up when he the second 2 XXXXXDDD !!!!!! I love him more than yesterday ... And Yuuri !!!!!!!! no ma! how he managed to catch that ball !!!!!!!!!! and the challenge of flan at the end was good! love the flan: 3. Y. ... finally "changed" song, was now Jonnetsu JUMP. Yamadasama becoming more beautiful and sexy, in a few years will see him naked in a magazine ... *¬*!! I have already

dvd money!! but now I want the DVD, the schedule and two albums ... I need twice as much that I have, but with accounts, you can be that if you get to have! but still would lack 42 pesos u____u m, someone give them to me! porfavooooorrrr! * Cute *

eyes I could not do anything in Photoshop, the next post I put something ..

then .. voyy me! Yamada thinking more! Greetings to all! I \u0026lt;3U !!!!!!!!


matta ne! onigiri soon take the uni * __ * .

0 comments:

Post a Comment