mokona_108 @ 2009-04-29T07: 46:00
GENKI DESU KA !? GENKI!
Hoola! Mokoni here looking for the second time Tour Jumpin! * O *!!!!!!!!!!! is great !!!!!!!!! great productions that make these cute Japanese! The first time I saw him cry, like 4 times! XXDD .. All are grown so very much! and look so sexy! The weak dollar and I can buy more stuff!! Mokoni is very Happy! And I want to be 14 >___\u0026lt;! I know it's early yet, but I'm going to make a few bucks to buy more things out of my beautiful children! we is not so loved!
Well, turning to current issues, people are stressed with that of the Flu! ): Well, I I worry that everyone worried XDDD. Remember to eat fruits and vegetables, vitamin C and keep your spirits high! If people are unfavorable state are more prone to disease. Well .. wear face masks if they like to call to feel more secure .___. XD ...
want my dvd now! ;___________________;.... and also take out an album already! >___\u0026lt;!! demons and going for two years, four singles, thousands of songs and no album! Johnny, I HATE YOU! ... . DAME UN ALBUM! ot hire a. .. I do not know .. XD
I think there is nothing more to write ... Jossie, target, liz, nitroo, bitch bananas! THE ALL !!!!!!! ;_________;! Extano want to see you soon! these are half ugly forced holiday!
\u0026lt;3!
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment