Friday, April 24, 2009

Dick's Sporting Goods Heavy Bag Stand

viernesss ...

hii!

how are my beautiful children? I very very very Koha!

That's great Friday, and even with all influenza swarming through the universe.

Well, today started the day with the news of the flu, now I wonder how much truth behind this news? do not know, I hope there is something worse behind it.
Then ... 8D ... I went to Chinese anything interesting.
Japanese ... class is not mine, but I always feeerrr school because I love! * O *! .. ia anyone else! XXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!
And then ... could give us an idea of how to order! I know will work ... We ate lunch with Diana
! Ooohh! Promised! Adore you! a hamburger! and found Molko! 8D

I went to St. Paco and there .... did funny things and drink beer and wine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not know what else to put .... 8D I want to do something interesting with cute little image, but I'm not sure ...

Tomorrow I have consideration of Japanese do not know whether to take a series or something .. interesting ..
;
夢見ましょう!! .

0 comments:

Post a Comment