Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cute Bridal Shower Sayings

mokona_108 @ 2009-04-22T19: 05:00 class Japanese

Hi hi! *___*!!!!

mmmm ... today was a good day! * O *! really did not think today! but Aaaahh!!

AAAAAHHHH! it actually started very rare because lizzie failed! and I really missed much! then, we had no theory of knowledge class and went to a conference a director Arturo Ripstein, do not remember seeing any of his movies, but I fell cool! XXDD!

Then, I had class at that time, so I got the kind of Japanese Nitroo-chan! * O *! I wanted to finish my research work, I could not see it in my fic, not XXDD! also my computer died! so I had to shut down, but I was listening to children in the first half of Japanese XXXDDD! Ganbatte ne!

In the next hour, we had fellowship O_______________________o in the kind of research! so no tareaaa! ate well and was very happy! because they do not spend much money to have all my things I want! That time was XXXDDD chida! in order to truly enjoy this claseee!!

then went to eat quesito and I ... and when we went to vote for my return to the board of communication, go back and change our table because we could not fit ... and well, that things in life!!

XDDDD !!!!! I had my last class, comunicacióny subjectivity, was very interesting XXXDDDD shit!

Then I come home and fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find myself !?!?!?!? the best photo shoot that until now have made my children hermosisisisisisisisisiisisisisisisisiismossS!! no ma! now I want to buy, not as I do! XXXDDDD! but I have to get my hands on or die of a mental breakdown!

Y. .. Which is what I ask? For the DVD, the second obviooo!, The single Mayonakaaaa of Your Seed, calendar, and I hope the magazine! aaaaaahh! that demoniosss! that marketing Asians are so good that even Westerners draw us! I know that if people stopped to watch some series that would like more Asian that we have in our country. We must change that, but not copying as in many cases do-___-UU!

Well my mother left me this looks very ugly and I eat because I did not eat well! XXDD


0 comments:

Post a Comment