Saturday, April 18, 2009

How To Empty Water From Wavemaster

if something changes completely, then there is no change in the middle of


because:

see .... was looking at photos of a person who was my best friend in high school ... and well, have already gone * counting on fingers * almost 7 years of entering high school ... I had my first real friends, but two of them failed to stay by my side, our detinos are others ... I regret not to have them now as my best friend?? not really, I have met people worth if any left behind. I would like to have them back as friends?? no, no ... supngo is no longer the same ... As different as they are already at the time. Comparing, now I'm happier than at that moment ... not all days were better. Only two are still with me, and that, not ... but I want to talk good about them because even the master. .


prepared

???... And better yet, do not know how true or my feelings are vague in the future, but for now could say they are people that would spend the rest of my life. I love you all and miss you very much, I can not believe all that happened to me I would like to know if I have to pay for it or already paid, because I do should be a high cost to meet people like that ... if there is no such thing as the law of alchemy. But in the end, I would not mind paying .. For when I finish this stage, one was no longer ... one more for the memory?
.
almost all ..

The university, sometimes I have still afraid of her ... but I know someone who gives me a little more courage to continue. Not only did I hit the lottery in high school, also in college I hit the jackpot, which is that, among all those people out there stupid populating appeared a few worthwhile. Not to replace what I have, have their own little hole in me. But even this story does not end ... who knows what might happen tomorrow!

Finally, is retrospective of my friends is important because it means a big change in my life, I can not talk to me about whether I'm better than yesterday, but I'm different, and my friends show. What happened yesterday? what will happen tomorrow? Today I am happy and I may not matter what. So I'm fine ..
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment