Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fish Bents Spine Disorder

n * ¬ *.

I'm doing all I want finish my damn fic or ask questions for my stupid fucking job I have to turn soon

but I can not, my brain is blocked 8D! ... good fic, I have an idea, but I will not write XXXDDD! Solo qiero

go to my house = '(i sleep a lot or get a fangirl!

Yamada I love you! Thanks for being in my life!

Japanese examination I have indeed and I do not , is the last lesson, I can not believe it's been so long since I have 17 years I am studying, but I would have liked to go further u___u, but when I finished here, if I do that time my san-kyuu intensive classes I will get ...


ia good ... leave it ..
X___x

0 comments:

Post a Comment