Title: One more mile to Jericho
Author: Nuky_26 (LJ:
Artist: Arashix (LJ:
Fandom: J2
Pairing: Jensen / Jared
Rate: NC17 mostly because vocabulary and some other little thing.
Words: Some 19,151
Warnings: J2, Winchester, Chad
Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, are people who belong to them them. I do all this non-profit except for the comments that you may leave me and that made me Arashix a fantastic arts. Thanks beautiful!
Summary: Chad convinced that between Dean and Sam is more than a sibling relationship begins to disrupt Jared, that from that moment you are surrounded at Winchester, J2 and Jensen, everywhere. What I do not know is that Jensen is attracted to him, which makes the appearance of Kane complicate the whole situation more.
Note 1: The arts of Arashix can find here.
Note 2: In the reference in the title is based on a metaphor that refers to when the Jews wanted to conquer the city of Jericho, but the city was surrounded by high walls and wide and was impossible to enter, God spoke to him in dreams, the leader of the Jews and for who knows how many days the soldiers were quiet, walking around the walls. In the end, all together, screamed, and the walls came down, they could enter and conquer the city.
The Bible says: "Once at Jericho, God spoke to him again to say: "Look, I've put into your hand Jericho and its king and all his brave. Dad turned the city once a day all the men of arms. And you will do this for six days. And the seventh
priests take the seven trumpets of serving for the Jubilee, and will go before the Ark of the Covenant, and in this way you will give the city seven times, playing trumpets the priests, and when you hear continued their sound and then more cut, and hurt your ears, all the people cry out to with great jubilation, and fall to the ground the city walls everywhere. "
The metaphor itself would be that the walls are a representation of what has happened so far between them and Because of a silly thing will collapse for good but falls apart.
The next day, Danneel was walking around the set while Jensen was rolling. They had been talking about what had been happening these days with more tranquility. The truth, if you looked from outside and calmly, the only thing happening is that by not spoken out early and set the record straight, had bundled everything in a way that if Jensen did not do anything soon, would not address .
had been standing a little away from the area where they were recording to disturb as little as possible. Beside him was a beautiful girl appeared who was also visiting. At that time the boys stopped rolling and came to where they were she and the other girl.
- We have a break of 15 minutes .- said as I watched Jared Jensen approached the other girl. At that time which finally saw her face he realized who he was, Sandy, Jared's ex. The only thing that came to mind was the thought that had returned.
- do not be rude .- Jensen Danneel said hitting his hand on the shoulder .- Make a favor to present.
- right at her beautiful .- Jensen said, which consequently lost the look of hatred that Jared threw Danneel .- This is Jared Padalecki and she is ...
- Sandy McCoy is .- interrupting the girl presented Jensen.
Danneel All he did was smile Jensen felt as long as you pressed the shirt back.
- Well baby, what if we're going to have a quick coffee? - Danneel said to try to break the tension of the moment.
Jensen led her across the cafeteria where they could take it. Not long before the cafésy them sat at a table.
- I had been told that the girl was so good .- Danneel said without a hair cut.
- Maybe it would be because when it comes, not looking amused me if the girl was worth it or not .- contest Jensen Mosque.
- Sorry, is that I could not help saying Danneel replied apologetically .- .- I love, we're pretty screwed. You like a straight guy to like me and his alleged girlfriend.
- Yes, I have pretty bad sorry .- .- Jensen said God, I'm sad.
- Come on baby, you'll see that somehow everything arregla. Danneel said trying to encourage Jensen.
- Yes? And how? - Jensen asked.
- do not know, but it sure solves Danneel said .- .- But now I think about it and focus on the scene then you get to shoot.
After coffee Jensen returned to the set and went into the recording area while Danneel continued walking around the area.
- So you're the bride .- Jensen said a female voice behind her.
He turned to see who spoke and saw that it was Jared's girlfriend Sandy.
- And you .- Jared's girlfriend answered in turn Danneel.
- How is Jensen? - asked Sandy.
- "And you want to know? - Danneel questioned him.
- I know that when you, Jared can be very elusive and quite edge .- Sandy started to say .- And when it is not clear nor himself.
- And that is that?
- Well, knowing as I do, you may be doing damage Jensen and do not give no account .- said Sandy.
- A You do not have to import anything Jensen status, and better stop asking things that none of your business .- Danneel replied in a border.
- Although you will not believe if I care if my business .- Ely countered Sandy.
- You know nothing of your life so much that I doubt is concerned what happens in it .- Danneel said.
- And I'm sure you know everything that happens in it. Security tells you everything.
- For if, Jensen tells me absolutely everything that happens in your life and never better .- Danneel thought is that time if Jensen does not tell all the truth is that at that time would not be there.
- Well, I do not think they tell you everything you said Sandy doing .- look like they knew something she did not.
- And in your opinion, what is it that I have not told my boyfriend? - Danneel asked wearily.
- I'm not going to say, because if he told you I least I do. May after all, if I have a right to be the responsibility is his life .- Sandy said rejoicing.
- You have no right .- Danneel said getting dangerously close to Sandy .- Listen, you have no right to tiny worry about him. He has many people who care about and need not be one of those.
- If you defend a lot like your boyfriend .- Sandy said chopping.
- All it takes replied Danneel .- .- But you can not say much for sure that you're only here to hurt Jensen.
- And according to you, how could it hurt that I was here? In any case the only one here to do harm, it's you .- refuted Sandy.
- Me? - Danneel asked incredulously .- I have only come to be with my boyfriend a few days.
- So what? Have coincided precisely these days, you had free .- .- Sandy reproached him as the last thought you had come to him, "ehh?
- because I have no answer you that, but I'll .- Danneel said seriously starting to get angry. Who was she to say such things? - It was not planned, I was able to escape a few days and I decided to come to visit my boyfriend. And you Why? You've also come to see your boyfriend these days just to see if it was not coincidence that these days you come to be you.
- That mania to say that Jared is my boyfriend! - Sandy exclaimed .- Who says you is that I am Jared's girlfriend?
- Jensen I saw them together the other Diaye thought you were together .- Danneel said sheepishly.
- Jensen often exaggerate things? - Asked Sandy.
- Exaggeration? "Exaggeration in what sense? - Danneel asked puzzled.
- Jensen just saw us holding hands and that, not like, I conclude that Jared and I were together .- said Sandy.
- So you and Jared are you mate? - Asked Danneel.
- Gonna .- Sandy said as if that was a crazy .- If it is true that during a time when we were together, but since we leave we're just friends, good friends, but only that.
- Menudo boyfriend dumbest thing I have .- Danneel said laughing at the situation.
- Now if I missed .- said Sandy.
- Jensen Jared called me saying he had a girlfriend, and as I heard it so bad I said I was going to come a few days to give encouragement and support you because according to him, had to precipitate and had shit .- Danneel said.
- Wait, but yes you are together, no? - Asked Sandy.
- Get together, if we are together, but for the rest of the world started to say .- Danneel.
- So aparentáis just be together? - questioned Sandy.
- You might say yes .- Danneel said looking around.
- Wait, if only aparentáis, does that mean that Jensen is gay? - Asked Sandy.
- I did not say anything if you've been wondering which has said .- Danneel said smiling at Sandy.
- Jared and Jensen are a bit silly is not it? - Sandy said .- should have talked among themselves and so many things have settled.
- May be ...
- We must do something so that these two are together, because otherwise we will not get out of here in a long time .- said Sandy.
- Yes, but it must be noted that we know everything that really happens, because it may end up worse .- Danneel said.
- has to be something typical of these situations, and they can be together in the same place he started to say .- Sandy.
- I have it! - Danneel shouted excitedly .- The most typical is a dinner. We can say that we have been talking and we've been to four dinner together and then partying for a while.
- not a bad idea, because then we would stay as they think they are the girlfriends of the guys, and how technically we have not done saberle the other to know what happened, think masters who are still being just as good as always .- Sandy conjectured
- Of course, that alone is a departure of two friends with their girlfriends but you must not say anything about impersonating his girlfriend or something because otherwise they begin to speak will be in the same .- Danneel said.
- Well since it is already, tonight we went out four and we all costs that those two are arranged .- summarized Sandy.
- If good, but we can have some fun, do not you think? - Danneel suggestively asked to see the reaction of Sandy.
- Man, something we have fun too .- Sandy replied, smiling coquettishly.
Then to finish planning the time, location and everything else each went his way.
- Danneel No, sorry but no step of offering a voluntary torture is what would become a dinner with his girlfriend .- Jared and Jensen refused when he learned of the plan.
- So much it costs to go to dinner with them? - Danneel said if Jensen could not get everything would accede to the toilet.
- You can not force me to go .- Jensen said acting like a 5 year old.
- No, I can not force but in a few hours comes Kane loving him break your legs come this to force you to go at any price, will not be my fault .- said Danneel innocently.
- But if you're going to be the caller complained .- Jensen.
- Yes, but your fault.
- Okay, I'll go, but stating that you owe me .- defeated Jensen said.
- Sure, whatever you want .- Danneel said without doing much attention to Jensen .- Anda go to the shower I'm going eligiéndote clothes for tonight.
- I'll choose the clothes, nor were my mother! - Said Jensen.
- Stop complaining and go to shower once I countered .- Danneel, Jensen wanted to continue protesting but she stopped raising a hand .- Jensen, we will discuss during the precious time you could be taking a shower to end the decision that I will choose the clothes, whatever you say and do what do, so why do not we save all that saliva.
defeated Jensen went to the shower thinking that could at least shower relaxed. Took longer than normal to shower because I wanted to relax as much as possible. When he left Danneel and was waiting with a broken pair of pants that used to carry and a black shirt.
really was not eager to go to that dinner. Jared did not want to hear them confirmed that he had returned to Sandy. All I wanted to do was get it to go somewhere where there was not anyone tell him that he liked and that he and Danneel were not really together and then fuck as he had read history that had happened Kripke. But as that was not going to happen, better to let him impossible.
change and was just fixed. Danneel was to where I was sitting, this to see approaching gave an overview of up and down and gave him the nod. Then he went to the hotel where she was staying those days could also be arranged.
- not so bad to go to dinner one night with them .- Sandy will say again to Jared.
- Do not be so bad, but I have no desire to be seeing throughout the meal as they cuddle .- Jared said tired of talking about it.
- I do not think they are all the time, I have not really seen before .- loving Sandy said .- Also, if you let Jensen clear tonight that I'm not your girlfriend may change things.
- I doubt .- Jared replied.
- do not lose anything by trying and by the way the girl is not so bad, only bad thing is that ...
- This ended up going out with Jared and Jensen .- Sandy.
- So, come come ... I see how you spend it well .- you said Sandy.
- For the record, I'm going all what you have finished accessing insisting .- Jared.
Fixed with jeans and a tight black shirt. The hair is normal left him without much paraphernalia as aware of the night that he knew awaited him he was going to destroy anything that was done.
continued ... .. in the next chapter XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment