Title: One more mile to Jericho
Author: Nuky_26 (LJ:
Artist: Arashix (LJ:
Fandom: J2
Pairing: Jensen / Jared
Rate: NC17 mostly because vocabulary and some other little thing.
Words: Some 19,151
Warnings: J2, Winchester, Chad
Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, are people who belong to themselves. I do all this non-profit except for the comments that you may leave me and that made me Arashix a fantastic arts. Thanks beautiful!
Summary: Chad convinced that between Dean and Sam is more than a sibling relationship begins to disrupt Jared, that from that moment you are surrounded at Winchester, J2 and Jensen, everywhere. What I do not know is that Jensen is attracted to him, which makes the appearance of Kane complicate the whole situation more.
Note 1: The arts of Arashix can find them here .
Note 2: In the reference in the title is based on a metaphor that refers to when Jews wanted to conquer the city of Jericho, but the city was surrounded by high walls and wide and could not enter, God spoke to him in dreams, the leader of the Jews and for not know ; few days the soldiers were quiet, walking around the walls. In the end, all together, screamed, and the walls came down, they could enter and conquer the city.
The Bible says: "Once at Jericho, God spoke to him again to say:" Look, I've put into your hand Jericho and its king and all his brave. Give the Back to town once a day all the men at arms. And you will do this for six days. And the seventh
priests take the seven trumpets of serving for the Jubilee, and will go before the Ark of the Covenant, and in this way you will give the city seven times, playing trumpets the priests, and when you hear continued their sound and then more cut, and hurt your ears, all the people shall shout with a great uproar, and fall to the ground the city walls everywhere. " ;
metaphor itself would be that the walls are a representation of what has happened so far between them and because of a silly thing will collapse for good but falls apart.
next day with a little headache the two went to the set. Kripke was there waiting.
- I bring a new script guys! - Kripke said smiling.
- A new? Why today? - Said the two missed.
- No, not today, it is for you and you bear you to take a look to see what you think .- Kripke said.
- Okay we'll take a look .- Jensen said, looking surprised to Kripke, usually not asked opinion on the scripts.
- And now, to work .- Kripke said going to his office to start filming.
were a few hours shooting the scenes is not entirely all that well because Jared and Jensen was tense, seeing that Jared was tense, tuning out more easily. They had talked about what happened, and Jensen does not know what to think, yesterday seemed that she had not thrown everything away from the kiss, but today things seemed otherwise.
Jared for his part was not knowing what to think, she liked the kiss, but he never liked a guy. Was tense all day because I did not know how to react, it was as a defense that created his mind until clarification. Expected not take much time because it would ruin everything. I could not concentrate, and if he were to concentrate nothing went right because I was too tense.
knew I had to fix it soon, but had no no fucking idea how. I had to ask someone for advice, but who, Chad could not tell because he does not say anything productive except that throw it. So I had to find someone to advise you if I knew. Jensen
felt terrible because I knew that was her fault, that Jared was so, and did not know how to fix it. Did you go talk to Jared would not help, because I had already tried and that he had avoided, and it shifted the subject to anything other than what I spend last night.
Each was in his trailer, and to clear agreed to read the new script he had given Kripke. What was his surprise when he realized that this was not a script, was a story. One of those fics that both Chad and Chris had spoken. The fic in question is called "One Chance To Be brave" and had written such a Silvicj. What if I was surprised that instead of being on Dean and Sam were about them, Jared and Jensen as people with nothing to do with the set of Supernatural.
began to read and proved so interesting that did not quit until it ended. As I had taken in the morning to concentrate so much, they were given the afternoon off so that the two to clear out and relax, so I spent all afternoon reading "One chance to Be brave & rdquo , each in his trailer. Having just read it goes without saying that the two had quite a few friends contentillos.
had to make use of one of his hands for relief because otherwise they would go badly. Although they did not, both at the same time, but each in his own trailer, began to caress thinking the other and the kiss the previous day. Each hand and stroked his mind the idea appeared that it was the one who was touching.
The pace was not constant, sometimes faster, sometimes slower, harder, with less. But always with the image of the kiss and much more that could be more explicitly imagine now, thanks to this great story. Not long in coming, they did so at a time with a broken cry on the lips and wanting to go to the other and follow.
Jensen was lying on the couch in the trailer even thinking about the story you just read when the door opened and Kane.
- Hey man! How goes it? - Asked Chris.
- Well, a little tired but well-Jensen said .- .- What about you?
- I woke up with a horrible headache but otherwise great .- Kane responded with one of your smiles .- What? How did you stay up all night talking with Jared?
- Well, we talked about various things and we are also a laugh .- Jensen said avoiding the subject of the kiss that is given.
- Well Chad and I Liam with aunts ... God ... How were those aunts, wow was a good night. Yes, it was explained .- Chris Jensen removing legs and sitting on the couch.
- Hey! I was lying there .- Jensen complained.
- I am a guest who needs to sit. Or is that your mother taught you manners .- Kane stung.
- Do not start with my mother, Kane .- .- That said Jensen, but I'll start with yours.
- Okay, let mothers side capitulated Chris .- .- What came to tell you, apart from last night, it seems that you do not care much. Is that I have called and I have to go, so my visit will have to end today.
- Is everything OK? - Jensen asked worrying.
- If undisturbed, it is no big deal, just a rolling stone that has screwed things and must return to get to it, but calm, that nothing has happened bad .- .- But I said reassuringly I have to leave because I have to catch a plane leaving in a few hours.
- Want to take you to the airport or something? - Jensen asked.
- No, you do not already take a taxi, you have to rest up early tomorrow .- Chris replied.
- Okay, but if you need anything let me know .- he said.
farewell with a quick hug and Chris left the trailer, Jensen was turning left in him to lie on the couch and kept thinking about what had happened.
A couple of days later, Jensen was sitting on the couch when the phone rang. He got up and without looking who was picked it up.
- Hi honey! How is everything? - There was a woman's voice on the phone very lively.
- Pulling beautiful, I'm pulling .- apathetic Jensen said.
- Why? What happened? - Asked the girl concerned.
- What will happen, Danneel? As usual, that this time I fucked and fucked well .- said Jensen.
- can not be that bad, do tell me what have you done? - Danneel said as he got comfortable on the other side of the line because I had the impression that going for a while.
Jensen explained everything that had happened these days with Jared, from the pre-night bar, night bar and the following days.
- And now barely speaks to me. I managed to talk to me a little, but the minimum who tried to raise the issue of closed band kiss and nothing at all .- I explained Jensen.
- So, I do not think you've done something wrong, but he thinks that this is all new, or do not you remember how was your first time with a guy? - Began Danneel say.
- Of course I remember .- Jensen countered.
- Well, so what you waiting for? - Danneel said .- The poor will be most of all scared of everything he is throwing up. You were still quite young and had not experienced a lot when I discovered, but he already has years old, and suddenly see that after a lifetime of women liking it a guy you like it like it's not an easy thing to digest.
- If I know that, but it would not hurt to discuss with me. I could help and stuff, so this is happening and all that is haunting his mind, but not let me. Will not let me go up and it frustrates me .- Jensen explained.
- think, that maybe he thinks you're in the same situation. For straight and you are also going up these supposedly .- tried to make me think Danneel.
- You're right, I had not thought of, but what do you think I should do? - Jensen asked.
- Maybe it would be nice and you were talking to him, if you do not want to hear Lay and tell you the truth, you're gay, and if you like asks you out do me, then you say it is only by pretending .- Danneel advised.
- You're right, maybe I should go talk to Ely put the record straight and tell me what the he thinks and I can tell you about anything, about the subject .- convinced Jensen said.
- Well that's it, when you have a moment you can, go and tell her everything. You'll see how it all manages .- Danneel encouraged him .- And when all is settled call me and tell me all, everything and I want to detail.
- You're a nosy Danneel! - Jensen said laughing.
- Yes, but I still want answered .- Danneel.
- Yes, I will still turn .- Jensen said, shaking his head .- Well I have to let you rest, you have to get up early tomorrow.
- Well, fine. Goodnight said goodbye Danneel .- .- And remember to call me with details.
- Good night .- Jensen said, then hung up. Danneel was right, I had to do is go talk to Ely clarify everything.
Jared was with Chad, had not told him anything about the kiss, he knew that the only comments on his part would only make which further complicate the existence and would not help anything.
So there I was, talking to Chad's aunt who had tied the other Diaye hearing more details than you would get to hear. That was one of the problems I had Chad, who could not skimp on information. And on top as to a couple of days that Chris was gone, because he played all that support him.
- If you had seen Jared ... The aunt was as querÃay more ... Mother of mine that was good ... And those curves. If not then I have to go to continue recording the show, I was here to study in depth the material is there and that you, like a fool, you're missing .- spoke Chad. Jared
OIAA times. From time to time made some noise so, or nodding to not notice while Chad was not doing any type of case. He, the only thing he could think, was Jensen.
not know what to do, kiss him but he had liked no clue. That was supposed to do now, say that he liked and see what happened, was not a bad idea, but the fact that he had a girlfriend and that until the other day, he had noticed more than the odd comment out of place that could be misinterpreted, but concluded that they were joking and that he had nothing to do with the possible fact Jensen that he liked or was gay.
- Are you listening? - Asked Chad.
- Eh ... sorry, I was thinking and confused .- Jared replied .- What were you saying?
- Not only have you confused man, you've gone to Europe at least. It took several minutes trying to get your atencióny you, not fucking if you questioned Chad .- .- What the fuck were you thinking?
- nothing major .- In Jared said.
- Whatever you say, but did not seem unimportant if you sent so far has said Chad .- .- Well, if you want to talk about nothing happens. What I was saying is that I'm going to have to say goodbye it's time I return to my domains ...
- Yes, go to your domain and terrifies every girl who has been out there .- Jared said with a laugh.
- Do not laugh because you know it's true.
- Do not mock me, as I think you can .- Jared replied jokingly .- What surprises me is that you have not already terrified them all.
- Come on come on, do not be so bad. Well, until next time to see if the next time we see it because you come to visit, and not have to be me coming back for these sites .- Chad said.
- But if you love coming here, so I will not visit you, because you're always complaining about that, but you are the first to introduce here .- Jared jokingly reproached.
- Of course JT, is that perhaps you have not seen the material that is hidden here? - Asked Chad.
- I have not much head on it Chad, I focus more on the job.
- If you clear what you say. Well, here is one that will be dismissed .- Chad.
- that all goes well and we'll talk by phone .- Jared said as he hugged Chad.
- See if it is true that, and not I who must always calling you to go to hear from you .- Chad replied.
- Yes, yes, what you say .- Jared said as deaf.
- Until next time!
- Goodbye!
And with that Chad went to the hotel to finish and pick up things and go to work. At least he had a short break, had an affair with an ICTY had met a great guy. Chris Kane was his new hero. The way they got those girls so fast, not on his best day he succeeded in doing so was the ostia.
took a couple days to find a free moment to go talk to Jared. Between filming and when I finished, I was too tired to go talk to him, yet he was gone. But that ends today, now had enough time to speak and was going to do, because he had managed to fill all the possible value and was walking toward the trailer where he hoped to find Jared. This still did not speak more than enough, but that was soon to end, things would turn out and again be as before or even better.
arrived minutes after the trailer of Jared, the door was ajar so I did not bother to hit for this I knew you were out. He opened the door and seeing what was inside froze. Jared Ely was facing before him was a brunette. That was nothing unusual, the strange thing was that their hands were clasped and with seemingly a lot of complicity between them. Jensen
not even speak, or hear what they were talking the other two. Just a few seconds remained standing there saying nothing and left. I could not believe he was with ICTY did not even deign to discuss this. Perhaps that was why he would not talk to him not to hurt his feelings by saying that the kiss had meant nothing, that was only just drunk enough to be separated when he had opportunity. Insurance
that was, and whether it would be wishful thinking confused, they talk and from there everything would be great. Shit, is what that was, was crap. I did not know how he could stoop so low as to think that Jared could leave an entire life being heterosexual, a kiss yours. Too many fairy tales, too. Nothing is as beautiful as they planted.
came to his trailer, hit a slam and completely isolated from everything. Wanted no part of anything or anyone. And less than that Padalecki that towards the underdog and then threw to direct stab to the heart.
continued ... .. in the next chapter XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment