Title: One more mile to Jericho
Author: Nuky_26 (LJ:
Artist: Arashix (LJ:
Fandom:
J2 Pairing: Jensen / Jared
Rate: NC17 mostly because vocabulary and some other little thing.
Words: Some 19,151
Warnings: J2, Winchester, Chad
Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, are people who belong to themselves. I do all this non-profit except for the comments that you may leave me and that made me Arashix a fantastic arts. Thanks beautiful!
Summary: Chad convinced that between Dean and Sam is more that a sibling relationship begins to disrupt Jared, that from that moment you are surrounded at Winchester, J2 and Jensen, everywhere. What I do not know is that Jensen is attracted to him, which makes the appearance of Kane complicate the whole situation more.
Note 1: The arts of Arashix can find them here .
Note 2: In the reference in the title is based on a metaphor that refers to when the Jews wanted to conquer the city of Jericho, but the city was surrounded by high walls and wide and was impossible to enter, God spoke to him in dreams, the leader of the Jews and for who knows how many days the soldiers were quiet, walking around the walls. In the end, all together, screamed, and the walls came down, they could enter and conquer the city.
The Bible says: "Once at Jericho, God spoke to him again to say:" Look, I've put into your hand Jericho and its king and all his brave. Dad turned the city once a day all the men of arms. And you will do this for six days. And the seventh
priests take the seven trumpets of serving for the Jubilee, and will go before the Ark of the Covenant, and in this way you will give the city seven times, playing trumpets the priests, and when you hear continued their sound and then more cut, and hurt your ears, all the people shall shout with a great uproar, and fall to the ground the city walls everywhere. " ;
metaphor itself would be that the walls are a representation of what has happened so far between them and because of nonsense everything falls apart for good but falls apart.
- Quiet Jared, you'll see how everything will work out .- said the girl sitting before him.
- No, not now going to be fixed .- Jared said running his hands over his head .- We have seen, not now, nor do I want to come to him, I know him and shit, now if I screwed up.
- Jared, do you you see? - Said the girl going to take her hands .- This reaction is the answer to your question.
- A questioner Sandy is no longer absolutely nothing at all .- Jared asked afflicted.
- Answers to questions you've been doing all these days .- replied Sandy.
- Well I still do not understand .- said Jared lost.
- What you've asked all these days? - Sandy asked patiently.
- Well, I've been wondering what I feel for Jensen .- Jared explained, but without seeing any connection with what had just happened.
- And now you're sitting here worried, thinking about the fact that Jensen has seen us together for a few seconds and the erroneous conclusions which has certainly taken off, does not answer your question? - Sandy I explain calmly that Jared could even think clearly.
- Sorry, I'm thick .- Jared said apologetically also look .- Is that the only thing I can think of is the face that has Jensen as we have seen, and I do not stop thinking about anything else.
- There you Jared! - Sandy told .- Sometimes you are so blind to some things that are not yet as I have done well all these years.
- Forgive whispered Sandy .- Sandy looking at the floor.
- Relax, when you are nervous do not usually see the obvious .- .- Sandy apologized him I'll try again to explain. I liked the kiss he gave you that night, the next day when Kripke gave you the fiction that "One chance to Be brave" about the two as Jared and Jensen, glad you got the best sense word. Right now, when logged in, you have seen me and has left without saying a word, you will have begun to worry about the erroneous conclusions that may have come to take upon us .- explained point by point. - still or are already staying with the idea.
- Okay, I understand what I mean is that I feel some kind of loving feeling for Jensen, right? - Jared said with a face to be questionable.
- Exactly, you see, was not, "said Sandy complicado. smiling.
- OK, maybe you feel something for him, I myself will not say it, but now he is probably thinking I'm with you, and also I'm wrong but he has girlfriend, but still do not know and has not been here all these years. No Sandy, this is so hard .- Jared said exhausted.
- And why have not has begun .- Sandy said, laughing.
- How I have not yet begun? - Jared asked starting to panic.
- So, you said Sandy explained .- .- Now the days are coming from or not you just accept the fact that you have feelings for Jensen, then the days will come to try , s to get Jensen you conseguirásy talk but not if you get to get to talk to him you have to be very convincing for him to believe you. And so with everything else that follows.
- Just thinking about it I get headaches Sandy. Better leave and do not go out there that I get depressed .- Jared said leaning his forehead on the table.
- Relax, you'll see how everything is arranged .- Sandy said trying to cheer .- Also, I'll be here to make moral support.
- Sandy Thank you for coming, really. You're a great friend .- Jared said smiling.
- It's nothing, that's what friends said Sandy .- .- And now that spirit up and let's go for a walk you have to teach me so despejarte the city.
Sandy had left the hotel where he was staying, after a walk around the city, doing some sightseeing and stuff. The tour had helped him to stop thinking a little on the subject of Jensen, but now he was alone again, all the thoughts I had been avoiding for a while, came suddenly into his head.
did not know how I would do, but should get the form to make him understand that what he saw Jensen, misinterpreted it, but meanwhile he had to explain what their supposed girlfriend. I had never seen, and the truth is that Jensen is not to talk much about it. It seemed strange
the relationship they had, since for example at Christmas, or when they vacation Jensen, was to see his family, which was not bad, but I did not understand to is that if he had a girlfriend because he would not spend even a few days with her or because she was not with him a few days. I knew that this has not happened because the two go home on holiday or lived virtually side were almost every day, or he would see or Jensen went to see him. Then there was the fact that is rarely matched in public events, and therefore, it was difficult to find a picture of them together.
The melody of his mobile started ringing, and saw the caller ID was that it was Chad, took him waiting any comments that it could happen at that time of night.
- Hi Chad .- Jared greeted halfheartedly.
- Hello JT! How's that want to get into the legs of Jensen? - Asked Chad glad as usual.
- Evil - answered without thinking.
- Go to penalty .- Chad said thinking that he was following the joke .- Why? What not to leave or what?
- not simply that I screwed up. - Jared said he really unaware that I was talking to Chad and that he knew nothing about what the kiss and all that's happened since.
- Wait .- let Chad noting that Jared was not so in jest as I thought .- Do you really want to get between the legs of freckles?
- Damn! - Jared had noticed that was shit, he had been talking too much as usual.
- the joke was not following it? But I really want to fuck with legs bowed .- amazed that Chad said Jared had taken so little .- This idea has left you alone or is it because of some special reason.
- Chad forget that please .- Jared begged.
- not JT, now that's impossible. You can not drop a bomb like that and wait quietly to forget .- Chad said, shaking his head .- Now you get to explain everything, and from the beginning! And I hope you absolutely do not skip nothing.
- You may start thinking about that when the day we were all four at the bar, and you and Chris you were with those girls ... - Jared started to say, but just be assured of telling him.
- Anda still, we were with the aunts that and then ...
- Then I kissed Jensen .- Jared suddenly released.
- I kiss!? - Screaming with emotion asked Chad .- How do you kiss? "Drive much or too little? Did or no tongue? Where you had your hands on? Was there just a kiss or something else? Do not continuaríais the question when you came to the trailer right? Do not tell me you lost your virginity that day and not what you told me?
- You can stop asking stupid questions for a moment and I'll tell .- Jared cut off to stop raving.
- No questions are stupid and you know .- Chad blame him with childlike voice.
- And that if I lost my virginity and I told you not is not a silly question .- Jared wanted to know.
- Of course it is not .- said Chad.
- Chad, years ago I lost my virginity .- Jared explained to him like a child.
- referíaa But I do that! I referíaa the other!
- what else? If you know, Chad .- Jared asked disgusted.
- What will you be? The back! - Said as if it were clear that talked about that.
- For god Chad! Stop thinking in these things, then no wonder you see relationships where none exist.
- Yeah, but thanks to my strange thoughts as you say, now I want to fuck the freckles, right? - Chad said with superiority.
- Chad please, seriously, I'm not such nonsense .- Jared said running a hand through his hair.
- Vale. But putting serious, "so bad was it? - Asked Chad.
- The kiss was not that bad ... "he began to explain Jared .- It was simple, that if, practically it was only a brush of lips, but I loved it. The trouble came later, they did not know how to say we were silent. And then when I step on alcohol, I came around a jug of cold water and ...
- He went into action on Jared "I avoid everyone and do not talk to anyone about anything , nothing. " No? - Tried to guess Chad
- Accurate Jared said .- .- And to boot, now Sandy has to support and help me understand everything better, and we have seen the two holding hands and fixed misinterpreted things and think it is my girlfriend. But of course, there is the fact that it also has a girlfriend.
- Yes, you're screwed uncle .- .- As Chad said not to tell you, maybe you should go and not let him speak or to go around and release him without anesthesia.
- But, that will be the problem if this pissed me I will not be close enough to tell Jared explained .- .- Once he got angry with Jeff and was not talking nearly a month, the only time he spoke to was when they were shooting.
- Well, if it this is fucking great uncle dropped .- Chad.
- And that was nothing like ours, it was only a difference of opinion and not that thing .- .- With Jared told us that if it is to be angry, I fixed it again talk in life.
- Be patient and soon you'll see how everything works out and you lose your virginity .- Jared tried to encourage.
- I just had not so sure .- Jared said smiling.
- What? Let them go to work things out or to lose their virginity .- questioned Chad.
- who is going to work things out .- Jared replied.
- Hmmm ... So you have doubts about losing virginity Chad said interested .- .- My JT is older!, Not afraid to mess it up the ass cock finally said .- pretending to cry .
- Stop talking nonsense Chad .- Jared said laughing.
- But do not deny and that is the question of all! - Chad said happy to have achieved encouraging your friend.
- Hey! What I have to leave that up early tomorrow and I have to be well rested to face a discouraging Jared Jensen said .- Just thinking back to what awaited him the next day.
- Relax, everything will be settled soon. Good night and dreams of freckles .- took leave Chad.
- Good night, to another.
And with that he hung up the phone and went to sleep trying everything possible to hold the next day.
Jensen was sitting in a cafe with a cappuccino in hand, had gone there to unwind for a while because in a few minutes would have to be face to face with Jared and did not know if I would be able to talk to him, or simply to act as Dean.
had not slept beating around the bush, he really had no reason to be angry because we only had a kiss at a time when they were quite drunk and he technically had a girlfriend. So I could not get angry at all with Jared because he had not been completely honest. Suddenly the phone rang removing him from his thoughts.
- Hello honey! - greeted by phone Danneel .- How did the talking with Jared? Because you have spoken with him, right? As I say I still have not spoken to him and you'll hit.
- Good morning to you too beautiful smile .- Jensen greeted by the occurrences of his friends .- I have not talked to Ely before you start has give me the anger and find tickets avió n to come to beat me you have to listen because I have not done.
- So, you'll excuse me for not speaking to him. Look, call Kane and we both give you an earful, I can not if you but he said .- Danneel all serious.
- Listen to me please, I have not talked to him yesterday because when I decided to do it all, he was with an aunt in her trailer, holding hands and talking very smiling and animated .- said ; Jensen.
- What you were talking to an aunt who has to do? - Danneel asked blankly.
- So who has a girlfriend. Has a girlfriend and I have completely screwed Jensen explained kiss .- .- Now I do not know what I say when I see it. I imagine it will be something like "Jensen sorry but I'm straight, I've always liked girls and I've never been attracted to any boy, but it also is the fact that I have a girlfriend and that, as that is not well do that, sorry. "
- Do not be so dramatic Jensen. Surely just a friend who came to visit him .- has tried to encourage Danneel Jensen.
- You know what? Best I miss all this, step page, acted as if the kiss never happened and all so happy .- decided Jensen.
- Do not even think Ackles. I will not let let this opportunity for anything said Danneel pissed .- .- Today I have a couple of hours of footage, but then I have a couple of days off I'm going to use to catch a plane to go there to kick your ass and espabilarte of a damn time.
- No need to come Danneel .- Jensen said.
- I've decided and nothing you say will make me change my mind, so when you take notes and get to know what time I send a message .- sentenced Danneel.
- Okay, whatever you want .- defeated Jensen said.
- Well, I leave that I have to go shooting began firing .- .- Danneel Kisses and goodbye!
- bye!
hung up and ran out of coffee to go also to the shooting. It was tense, rare and extremely quiet this morning of shooting. They had not spoken but at least had managed to shoot the scenes provided without many interruptions, for as not speaking and not make jokes, did not interrupt the scenes many times. Danneel
sent him a message saying that afternoon arrived so catch a taxi and come directly to the set. At the lunch was the trailer and isolated there until I had to re-shoot.
Jared was nerves, not knowing how to act. He had expected to see the angry face of Jensen but all he had received from him were Mirandas indifferent. I wanted to talk with him but every time I intend to close this was going somewhere else or start talking to the person about to have.
wanted it to end and the day to go to the trailer and go. Llamaríaa Then Sandy and I would say he was sorry but that day is not going to stay. It was angry and demanding to tell him everything that had happened to Jensen but did not feel like anything at all.
finished shooting the last scene was taking off his jacket Sam to move more comfortably, as Jensen, who was a few steps before him, began to walk quickly address. That surprised him, but when I got it when he passed next to him, without looking, and went to a beautiful girl.
- Hi honey! - Said the girl with a sweet voice.
- Hello beautiful! - Turn Jensen said lifting her in his arms and turning to her. Jared
by little and not left open-mouthed to the ground, that was the girlfriend of Jensen. God could not be true, he was dead, now he was dead. The stomach began to churn and a desire to take that girl and where to send I came suddenly came, did not know was happening but did not want to watch that scene so he grabbed his things and left.
continued ... .. in the next chapter XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment