Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Flight 292: Chicago To Delhi

One more mile Jericho to Chapter 3

Title: One more mile to Jericho
Author: Nuky_26 (LJ: [info] nuky_26 )
Artist: Arashix (LJ: [info] arashix )
Fandom: J2
Pairing: Jensen / Jared
Rate: NC17 mostly because vocabulary and some other little thing.
Words: Some 19,151
Warnings: J2, Winchester, Chad

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, are people who belong to themselves. I do all this non-profit except for the comments that you may leave me and that made me Arashix a fantastic arts. Thanks beautiful!

Summary: Chad
convinced that between Dean and Sam is more than a relationship brothers, Jared begins to overturn, that from that moment you are surrounded at Winchester, J2 and Jensen, everywhere. What I do not know is that Jensen is attracted to him, which makes the appearance of Kane complicate the whole situation more.

Note 1: The arts of Arashix can find them here .

Note 2: In the reference in the title is based on a metaphor that refers to when the Jews wanted to conquer the city of Jericho, but the city was surrounded by high walls and wide and was impossible to enter, God spoke in dreams the leader of the Jews and for who knows how many days the soldiers were quiet, walking around the walls. In the end, all together, screamed, and the walls came down, they could enter and conquer the city.
The Bible says: "Once at Jericho, God spoke to him again to say:" Look, I've put into your hand Jericho and its king and all his brave. Dad turned the city once a day all the men of arms. And you will do this for six days. On the seventh take
priests seven trumpets of serving for the Jubilee, and will go before the Ark of the Covenant, and in this way you will give the city seven times, playing trumpets the priests, and when you hear the sound continued and after s more cut, and hurt your ears, all the people shall shout with a great uproar, and fall to the ground the city walls everywhere. "metaphor itself
would be that the walls are a representation of what has happened so far between them and because of a silly thing will collapse for good but falls apart.



(Note: this chapter is a video, and still not put vidoes I've put as a link, and although I searched, I found it only in English and over without captioning, sorry)

days later, Jared and Genevieve were shooting a scene with Sam and Ruby in one of the rest went for a coffee and rest a while, so to speak. They talked for a while about the series and stuff, but then Genevieve took the issue to a more personal.

- Jared I wanted to comment you something .- Gen said playing with a napkin as he looked shyly at Jared.

- So tell me what you want, you know I can count whatever .- Jared said smiling.

- see, is that I like you and was thinking that maybe you and I could go more seriously and stuff, go to dinner or something like that going Gen said .- to the point.

- Gen. Veras - Jared started all blushing and shy .- I could say yes, but you do not like you in that way. We are good friends and that's it, I do not work if we tried something.

A no Gen liked the answer to all of Jared, because I did not understand how he could be able to reject it. She was a girl who was worth a lot and that any guy would do anything for her out. And he goes, and rejects it saying the usual nonsense that they were friends and liked but that's it.

cabreadísima was because I did not understand, but put a smile on his face and told Jared that nothing was wrong and he understood. Jared kept talking until he realized he had to go bowling with Jensen.

had not dado cuenta que Gen sintiera algo por él, pero al ser actriz podía esconder perfectamente sus sentimientos para que nadie se diera cuenta. Parecía que se lo había tomado bien el hecho que la rechazara, es que él no sentía nada por ella que no fuera una simple amistad de compañeros que se están haciendo amigos.

En ningún momento se le había pasado por la mente el salir con ella. Y más ahora con todas las historias que le estaba metiendo Chad en la cabeza sobre todo eso del wincest y todo ese rollo. Bastante tenía en la cabeza como para empezar una relación with a girl who a few months ago I knew. Gen

other hand went to his trailer and began to shout and throw everything you put him ahead. Entendíay not understand either is that I want. Get along, work well together, were well matched, he loved most. I did not understand because even rejected because it was not thought at least. I knew there had to a girlfriend because he had left while the actress that came to him not her or the soles of shoes.

look where it looked not understand, she was perfect for him. I could not find his own reasons for not end well, maybe at a wedding a little hasty to make sure it keep you down, but everything else seemed the simplest and most normal thing in the world. But it was leaving and did not know how, but someday Jared Padalecki would be theirs at any cost.



Upon arriving to the set the two said they had changed a bit the scene and to look at her a bit before you start recording. Jared started ojearla and initially did not change anything, he was on the computer looking for information about books Superantural and Dean was in bed reading them. What was different was the conversation we had when Sam told him he had found information online about it.

could not be here too, what was wrong with this world that lately all made reference to Dean and Sam have a relationship beyond brotherly love. Not enough that Chad had told him every time he spoke with him, but also now put it up in the same series. Luckily it was just a conversation on the subject. Video

Winchester scene



After a few shots, got to shoot the whole scene, Jared was tightened even try to hide as much as possible. Jensen on the other hand, although he had to represent all that Dean was sick, he amused all that, it was fun to know that people think these things and even write that.

Kane few days ago told him about what he was talking to Chad and it searched the Internet to see what was and was surprised by all the people who thought that way and all the stories that came to imagine. What really surprised if it was found that there were people that even as people thought they were together and another hung a picture where they were seen throwing a smile or something to each another.



the evening came the four, Jensen and Jared with Chad and Chris, a heavy bar area where you could have a good time. They talked about many things and drank fill. At times Chad and Chris were talking together without the other two to realize.

- Do not you think these two should have something between them? - Asked Chad.

- Surely, surely would be much better after you download all that sexual tension between the two, but even they realize that there .- Chris felt convinced.

- Yes, I think the same thing Chad said nodding .- .- But it will be lame to get these two together. For the part I know best, Jared is very stubborn and even above it necessary to accept that he is gay.

- I know! - Kane shouted with a huge smile .- I'm not the only one who thinks. It is logical that the neckline does not look to the waitress.

- What waitress? - Chad asked concerned.

- A waitress at a cafeteria near the trailers of these, is that fucking good feet below what it is, and over the aunt takes a long story necklines that began explaining .- Chris .- The other day we were there, Jared did not notice a damn time in the neckline of her aunt, and that only lacked Ely sit on to say something.

- Did not look at her even once? - Chad said freaking out.

- Not a Kane said .- .- Well yes, I looked at his face when he asked what I wanted, but nothing more, and I assure you that the aunt was to take a couple good powders.

- my poor boy who crossed the street and has not even noticed .- Chad said, shaking his head .- "But so good was the aunt?

- and more .- Chris confirmed.

Thereafter the issue led to the aunts, they talked for a while until they saw two girls who were making bread and wet and went for them leaving the other two talking and drinking at the table, to see if got drunk enough to become involved.

Before leaving with the girls Kane had been occasionally talking to Jensen repeating over and over again that Jared was gay, it was not normal was only talking to them without looking at any girls who went ahead. Especially when an exaggerated way slowly to see if it toward some sort of case, but Jared was talking at that time with Jensen and not found out what was happening around.

- Seriously, I say that this is fixed gay .- Kane said convinced.

- you please leave the subject .- Jensen replied, starting to get mad.

- No, I say he's gay .- bighead told Chris that shirt .- That brings me and all arregladito, peinadito and everything has to be gay, is that it can not find an explanation. Do not look at the aunts and when we arranged a long holiday just to talk to us, well I correct myself, to talk to you.

- That's not true and you know, not just talk to me also talk to you .- I tried refutar Jensen.- Pero no es su culpa si vosotros dos estáis tan entretenidos hablando a saber Dios de que, que no habláis con él y por eso parece que sólo esté hablando conmigo.

- Sí lo que tu digas, pero yo te digo que este es gay. Cuando se de cuenta y empiece a salir con uno que no seas tú, te arrepentirás de no haberme hecho caso.- explicó Kane todo convencido de lo que decía.

- Por favor Chris, deja de beber tanto que te afecta demasiado.- dijo Jensen riéndose de lo que le decía ahora Kane sobre Jared.

- Tal vez debería present to this guy I met the other day. That would not have any kind of complex to insinuate with him .- Chris said thinking about it .- As I said his name was ... something ... Ian Ian Sommer, but not was not, was ma s long ... himself, Ian Somerharlder. Yes, fixed if it had, get that Jared accept his homosexuality in two seconds. See if the guy has no shame that I hinted to me. You will think, to me, but who in their right mind not know I'm straight, if I have to take up writing on the front of all the aunts that I have come to throw .- finished saying all shocked. Jensen

all he could do was laugh at what he was telling his friend, could even imagine, Ian insinuándosele and fronted him with a flip shouting "You , or that I fuck all chick that puts me ahead, do not you know?! ". Surely it was very funny. The truth is

that if I was a little suspicious, I thought Jensen. The failure to see any aunt, though technically they have left the party to see the panorama. He had the perfect excuse to Danneel with, but knew that Jensen, Jared did not have any girlfriend. If he had noticed that Jared Genevieve looked over the bill, but it seems that either had attracted the attention of Jared.

Jared was very happy because he was drinking alcohol, watching all the time with Jensen. It did not seem strange because almost only spoke with him, because when Chad had tried to talk to this or was talking to Chris, or looking aunts, and we see that those two things were much better than talking to him.

Having enough sausage brain alcohol allowed to stop dwelling on it all the Winchester and he embedding Jensen, Dean good against a tree so fucking hard. Best kept thinking about those things because it was going to be happy and not in the aspect that already was, and that would be a serious problem. He began looking

beer in his hand and remove the sticker to distract from the ideas that came to mind because of alcohol. Seeing that he could not forget the topic turned to Jensen and took the first topic to discuss, it was not that and could not lead to that, which entered his mind.

- I've been thinking a flat catch me around here. Because I'm tired of being in the trailer .- Jared said.

- If it would not be a bad idea Jensen replied smiling .- .- I was watching and the truth that in the area were not bad.

- I think one of these days I'm going to look and stuff. So when Chad comes without warning and now, will a place to sleep and not have to stay at a hotel .- Jared said with a laugh.

- I could say the same for Chris, but he likes both hotels, which would be able to come and stay with me rather than go to a hotel. The truth, so if you prefer to take a lot of aunts to bed as usual .- turn Jensen said laughing at his own comments and recalling the conversation he had ; has had with him before.

continued drinking and changing the subject until they had run out of beer and called for another round. The waitress did not take long to come up with a couple of cold beers and take everything else on the table. Jensen noticed that Jared was not the work of looking at the waitress, and the alcohol he had on him, the idea that Kane might be gay getting increasingly more weight on his head.

- Well, anything interesting that you told me that happened to you lately? - Jensen asked after hitting a shot to the new beer.

- Actually, not much .- Jared said thinking about what had happened to him these days .- Well if you wait. Before we recorded the scene that have changed, I had a break after filming a few scenes with Gen and we went to have coffee and what you do not know that I have left?

- What? - Jensen asked.

- With that he liked and that if diaa we could get a dinner and stuff, leaving more seriously and maybe .- Jared answered without ever quite believe it yet.

- And what did you say? What would you think what you or something? - Jensen asked concerned, depending than it will answer the idea that he was gay would have much more weight, or he just go away along with all its non-existent intention of arriving at something with it.

- looks like! - Jared replied like crazy that you have to think about it .- I told him I was thankful but we're just good friends and do not see it as nothing more .

Yes! Part of Jensen at this time was doing the victory dance, curiously looked the part and a voice like Kane. Jensen tried Kane to send the mini back of his mind and will not leave the silly grin that was beginning to show in his face following the response from Jared.

- And how did she take it? Because I do not think it has taken very well .- Jensen asked pretending to be concerned about Gen, when in fact what he is doing the victory dance mini Kane towards the back of his mind.

- For the truth, has taken it quite well, I thought I was going to say anything more reason to ask me or something and the truth is that I have said nothing happened, it entendíay we changed the subject .- said Jared.

- strange that it has taken so well .- .- Normally Jensen said people do not generally accepted as early and as well the fact that rejection.

- Yeah well, I think the same, but that is going hacer. said with a shrug .- Maybe not so much interested him.

- Can be him right .- Jensen .- Look at those two .- said referring to Chad and Chris who were dancing with a couple of aunts .- I can not leave a single moment that are behind a pair of ass with tits. Jared

failed to say anything, he became the laughing and passed an arm around Jensen's shoulders because it was able to fall off the chair laughing fit he had entered. Did not know how I did, but there were moments like these that Jensen let out a comment like this with which you entered the laughter and could not stop.

Jensen was also laughing and noting as Jared passed his arm around looked at him and was laughing even though some could not help but keep looking at how handsome he was and Jared laughs ; NDOS and slightly disheveled hair and his habit of passing his hands through his hair every now and then.

at him He was so absorbed that they hardly realized that Jared had stopped laughing and now she was looking well. Was fixed in those blue-gray eyes that change color Diaye forty times that he loved so much. He was staring, not wanting to look away. He was a good time staring too, but there was a moment that he could not help and the view was these lips that were kissing so hard.

When he looked at Jared's eyes, he realized that this was also looking lips. Turned to look him in the mouth and could not help it, walked slowly, stopped a few millimeters from the lips of Jared, tried to wait and see if it turned away, but could not take Masy shortened , the distance until his lips rested on Jared.

The kiss did not last much but enough for Jensen to memorize the texture of the mouth of Jared. Few seconds were kissing, caressing her lips only without moving much, but that did not stop he liked less. When they parted

said nothing simply to feel good again and everyone kept on drinking the remaining beer they had tucked into his thoughts. Jensen was repeated again and again kiss on the mind and thought as he liked and would like to repeat.

Jared for the part you played was in shock. He had noticed as I was watching Jensen, seeing that he looked at his lips, through inertia even under his own eyes so appealing that had seemed at the time. As he approached he could not even think about moving away, it is not wanted, but that could also reach to be the effect of alcohol. Not that the kiss did not like, because it was the opposite, but it was weird. I had never kissed a boy and although in reality there is not much difference, was not the same, because he knew I was a kid and not just any boy, it was Jensen, a co-worker and friend . Do not know what to think, but better to let him he did not have alcohol liters doing a marathon in his veins, and could think with absolute clarity.

Soon appeared again Chad and Chris and found them both quiet. They tried to say something, make some kind of comment but nothing seemed appropriate for that time, so they decided to remain silent. And that's how they found the other two. There were a while and then we went to rest because Jensen and Jared had to shoot early.

continued ... .. in the next chapter XD

Chapter 2 / / Chapter 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment