well, it's the first time I'm using my journal, the truth is not that he had not used before xD (oh yes, why not three horns understand the how it works but anyway X_X. ..) I have this account a long time and I thought I would take advantage in some way .. (Although work is not going to help me a lot because everything is done by orkut or facebook ¬ ¬ U) mmm ... because it is not ... that would not be here, bring material that people like to download or simply to make known my opinion (?)
DeviantArt am more functional than here XD
well ... what else I can say ?..... XD is not well when he caught the saber things get real good (?)
in any case, not to make this very empty .... mmm I leave with TermsFact SheetArgentinaBrazilChileMexicoCanadaUnited picture to fill> D
0 comments:
Post a Comment