Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Signs A Wart Is Dying

One more mile to Jericho Chapter 2

Title: One more mile to Jericho
Author: Nuky_26 (LJ: [info] nuky_26 )
Artist: Arashix (LJ: [info] arashix )
Fandom: J2
Pairing: Jensen / Jared
Rate: NC17 vocabulary more than anything else and some other little thing.
Words: Some 19,151
Warnings: J2, Winchester, Chad

Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, are people who belong to themselves. I do all this non-profit except for the comments that you can leave me and that made me Arashix a fantastic arts. Thanks beautiful!

Summary: Chad convinced that between Dean and Sam is more than a sibling relationship begins to disrupt Jared, that from that moment you are surrounded at Winchester, J2 and Jensen, everywhere. What I do not know is that Jensen is attracted to him, which makes the appearance of Kane complicate the whole situation more.

Note 1: The arts of Arashix can find them here . Note

2: A relation in the title is based on a metaphor that refers to when the Jews wanted to conquer the city of Jericho, but the city was surrounded by high walls and wide and it was impossible to enter , God spoke to him in dreams, the leader of the Jews and for who knows how many days the soldiers were quiet, walking around the walls. In the end, all together, screamed, and the walls came down, they could enter and conquer the city.
The Bible says: "Once at Jericho, God spoke to him again to say: "Look, I've put into your hand Jericho and its king and all his brave. Dad turned the city once a day all the men of arms. And you will do this for six days. And the seventh
priests take the seven trumpets of serving for the Jubilee, and will go before the Ark of the Covenant, and in this way you will give the city seven times, playing trumpets the priests, and when you hear continued their sound and then more cut, and hurt your ears, all the people shout to one with great jubilation, and fall to the foundations of the city walls everywhere. "
The metaphor itself would be that the walls are a representation of what has happened so far between them and because of a silly thing will collapse for good but falls apart.


The next morning, Kane appeared in the trailer for Jensen waking screaming. This pissed off, dressed and caught the first thing that came to see that he wanted his friend's stupid.

- What was supposed to do here at this hour? - Jensen asked out the door.

- I'm a few days here and as I woke up early, I came to breakfast with my best friend and future pickup .- Kane said putting his arm around her shoulders.

- My future pickup? And who is supposed to pickup my future? - Jensen asked.

- Who's going to be!? - Kane replied, looking very "we need to do this question" .- Jared, who but?

- Kane, we have spoken many times of this .- said Jensen faced defeated .- It is impossible, it is straight, one hundred percent straight. Never going to happen between us.

- for why I'm here friend Chris said smiling .- .- To show that it is not straight, and the first thing we do is go to breakfast. After breakfast, I will be able to tell if this guy is straight or gay.

- is straight, I tell you, no need to waste your time .- Jensen said.

- We'll see Ackles, we'll see all concentrated .- .- said Well, what are we doing here alone? We'll wake up to that big guy.

And with that, we headed out the trailer for Jared to wake. In this, they cost much more to wake, because he had a deep sleep. After a few tries biting at the door, Kane got tired and began to surround the trailer until he found an open window. Came and went to wake him, as neither can get anything, it was the small sink had grabbed a glass, filled it with water it fríay shot across the face. Jared awoke by the water and looked up and found a guy who did not know with a glass in hand.

- What the fuck are you doing? - Asked angry.

- I do not see, I thought that was clear, but equally I'll tell .- said Kane and Jared kept talking as if he were a child of 5 years and we were explaining something .- been knocking on the door and screaming, but since you do not you woke, I went to look to see if there was an open window or something. I've found and I entered. Then I tried again to wake up, but since you did not like this, I filled a glass of water fríay you've pulled over to see if, it finally managed to wake up and yes, I've got, then you woke up and the rest you know.

- It did not need much explanation .- Jared said still pissed off by the parent who threw water .- We who? And who the hell are you?

- Demon that I know of none, at least for now, I'm Christian Kane. And on those, then who is going to be?, I and Jensen said .- Chris exaggerating everything.

- Ahhh it. You could go out and seen me and that .- Jared said groggily even because of this guy and his way of waking people up.

- Claro .- Kane said, and turned to walk toward the door, opened it and before leaving again rotated to be facing Jared .- And nice to meet you at last.

- As if, of course, what you say .- Jared said getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. Late

leave a room, greet the Jensen and apologized for what he had done Chris. Jared stated that it was nothing and went to a nearby cafe for breakfast. Once seated at the table, the waitress came to take their notes. Jared Kane was pending and where they directed their attention.

The waitress knew more than once because they had gone there for breakfast. He smiled and asked them what they wanted. Jensen & Kane called for a full breakfast, and the latter from impressions that were asked Jared a more complete another helping hand, noticed that at no time gave more atenció n that required for the waitress to bring a lot to the neck to get lost in it.

This went with the order and they started talking about the first topic that came up. When the waitress came back and made them what they had asked, he spent more of the same. Jared looked only thing was the food, it was also possible that these am still not very coordinated. So I tried with the comments.

- Have you seen the neckline of this aunt .- said looking at the waitress, but also Jared glancing .- One could fart on it perfectly a few days.

- Kane, do not start early in the morning .- Jensen said glancing deadly Jared theirs without noticing.

- Leave me alone Ackles .- replied looking at him as if to say "let me know what I'm doing - you think you Jared.

- On what? - Asked Jared. He had been so focused on breakfast, that they had not done much attention to the other two.

- Dude where are you, the moon or what? What do you think about the waitress's cleavage .- Chris asked.

- The neckline .- said scratching his neck with his hand .- For the truth I had not noticed.

- As you could not look out, if you have put it under his nose when he has breakfast at this one here .- Ely freaking Kane said, pointing to Jensen.

- I was thinking about other things and the truth is that I have not noticed .- Jared commented as if it were normal in the world.

- Well, let's change tema. said Chris Jensen looking to stop .- How are you this going?

- Well, I'm pulling between one thing and another. Now I have to spend a few days here in the area, so I'll be giving the ass a little bit as you like .- he said with his typical smirk to tease.

- For a few days, you mean just a few days or weeks? - Asked Jensen to get an idea of time is going to have to endure.

- As it may be that a couple of weeks or so, not even decided not fully answered .- Chris. Jared

Meanwhile, as the issue was not with him, had focused on their breakfast and continued the conversation, but without much interest. After a while, Chris began to ask the usual questions of whether Jensen was well-behaved or too heavy, he was laughing at the occurrence of low-Kane and Jensen does not kill the latter . Chris was fortunate to be sitting in front of Ely by his side, because it opened the odd blow Jensen received from insurance.

left the cafeteria after to pay and again Jared was not fixed in the waitress. They walked to the area of the trailers and as there still remained a good time to start shooting Jared and Jensen said goodbye to Chris, and went to his trailer to read the fic that had begun the night before.




Jensen and Chris kept talking and going to the trailer of the first. When Jared separated enough so that this does not hear, Jensen began to shift the anger to Chris at the cafeteria.

- But how do you think of these comments? - He berated Jensen .- And on top in the middle of a cafeteríaa early in the morning.

- a time as any to tell if someone is straight or not .- Kane said like most normal thing in the world.

- And according to you, "Jared is? - Jensen wonder he's exaggerating.

- Definitely Gay, and if not, will not be long .- Chris said doubtfully.

- I yeah right. Just because you have looked at the neckline to the waitress.

- Because so much ... you no doubt have you looked at the neckline .- Chris said to give more reasons.

- The one I have not looked at the neckline has nothing to do .- refuted Jensen.

- Like that, you're gay. Like any good gay you are not interested to go looking cleavage of the waitresses, so I leave it to me. The has not looked at the neckline and then when I said there is not a reaction type echo "crap I missed that this was what?, I look to the next" - explained Kane put points on the table .- It is that even later, when brought us the bill, he has looked and see that she was quite insistent, it's me and you assure you that right now would be eating another kind of breakfast.

- Kane please! - Jensen getting yelled in disgust .- That kind of comments you guards for your mind alone. We would do everyone a favor.

- Do not complain much and not to change the subject .- Chris said getting into the trailer for Jensen .- You say that Jared is gay, although maybe not even knowing it. The waitress that has put her cleavage practically all their noses and he has even taken a small peek.

- takes a few days quite distracted, maybe that is why it .- trying to deny what I said to Chris was evident.

- Do not give me crap, any hetero guy too distracted by that walk is set at an aunt like that. And if they put forward. And if you want to continue by refusing the obvious, because then you have an excuse to not thereby closer to Jared's worth, but you have to give me a more compelling reason than that it is distracted to believe.

- What if you have a girlfriend? - Comment after spending a few seconds thinking that you could say .- If you have a girlfriend, I do not think that's out there looking at all the aunts who put him ahead.

- If the alleged girlfriend you're talking about this quite a few miles away, yes. If looking at all aunt would run that put forward .- "said Chris as if it was obvious .- O do not tell me you do not go down the street watching them sneak your ass to the guys.

- Yes, but I have no boyfriend .- Jensen said smiling.

- Yeah, but you have a girlfriend, that your memory as the rest of the world, including Jared,'re dating Danneel .- to annoy Kane said Jensen.

- If good, but only do I go with it, it's not as if he really was going out with her .- Jensen explained.

- You see, I have reason .- Chris said .- Let's see, you might not know this is gay, but that is what it is.

- Let Chris Jensen said .- tired of it .- And please, do not ever bring it up.

seeing Chris Jensen said nothing more, left the track. The missing time to go bowling continued talking about labor issues and stuff. Kane told a little about the new series was starting to burn and were commenting on the stories of shooting that had with their peers. Jared

other hand, was all the while reading the fiction of "The Dark Side", the principle would read only a few pages to see what was the thing, but could not leave and found was read 90 pages at a time.

He had read everything, even the sex scenes and that he thought he would not read them. He had read, I even had imagined and that he was encouraged, was an understatement. I could not understand, but Sam read as he crashed into a tree Dean and penetrated again and again found it exciting. So much so that his friend was there in all its glory, to certify it.

As he still had a few minutes to go bowling, went to the bathroom to throw a hand with little problem or problemazo, depending on how you look, between his legs.




were rolling around the rest of the morning and then took a break to eat. Jared tried not to think too much about the story he had read. Luckily the scenes they had road, nor were they in a forest, or in the motel turn. Something that allowed him to imagine not fic situations while they were shooting the scene. They were eating a sandwich when suddenly there appeared Chad.

- What are you supposed to do here - all missed Jared asked.

- First of all a greeting, is not JT? - Chad said was all smiles while for a pat on the back, and turned to greet passing Jensen oblivious to what he had asked Jared .- So you're Jensen-arched legs.

- I guess, but people tend to call only Jensen .- face said "what the fuck is saying this kind."

- Do not listen to Jensen, is like a whore goat .- .- Jared said and want you please answer my question?

- I! Watch who you call crazy, I'm just psychologically unstable .- said as something normal .- And I came because I had a few days off and I decided to come to see my dear friend JT. Because if I do not come, you're not going to see me.

- See how crazy .- Jared said looking at Jensen, then turned to Chad and went on .- I will not see something called work and I can not stop halfway.

- As if making sure .- Chad said pouted with her mouth .- Do not come to see me because they want to see me.

- If Chad, what you say .- Jared said, giving the reason as fools.

- I'll be over here taking a few laps, and when acabéis can go for a drink .- said Chad to see who called the boys to keep going.

- Yeah okay, but then we talk more .- Jared said that Jensen nodded seeing head to show him that he agreed.

- Okay, so we were, go go away to work. I'm going gossiping as you do things around here .- Chad was fired while the other two went to the area of the next scene.

were rolling the rest of the afternoon, were meeting the deadlines because it looked like Jared was already focused and things were going at a good pace. Chad spent the whole afternoon hanging around the set, watching and talking to those who he was.

they were about to leave to find a place to drink, Chris Jensen called to be, and to say that the plans with Chad, also noted. They ended up in a pub, sat four at a table with a beer each and talking about various topics. At one point in the night, Chad raised the issue of Winchester and Kane became interested enough.

- And where did you find that? - Kane asked Chad.

- So the other day looking at Internet .- .- Chad began to explain because I've always said to JT every time I saw an episode of Supernatural, the relationship of the brothers winchis fixed was more than brotherly love. And as I always said no, that was sick for thinking these things, I got tired and look on the Internet.

- Was it hard to find? - Chris asked curiously.

- There she goes, it was only put on a time in Google and found all happy Chad said .- .- There are plenty of websites of rock that feels the same way and best of all that in some of these, there are even people who makes up stories about the two being together and a lot of moves Masy the crash.

- What are they talking about these two? - Jensen asked who had just arrived from the sink.

- No I do not fucking case, which are like a whore trying goat .- Jared said that Jensen did not hear the main theme of the discussion .- Do not think it was a good idea to combine them.

- Yes, I think we should not have, but you can do now .- Jensen said, shrugging.

While some were focused on a conversation about web pages and Supernatural fics, the others talked about any other matter, the first thing that came to mind was making sure that Jared and Jensen did not hear about something that should not conversation Chad and Chris.

continued ... .. in the next chapter XD

Chapter 1 / / Chapter 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment