Title: One more mile to Jericho
Author: Nuky_26 (LJ:
Artist: Arashix (LJ:
Fandom: J2
Pairing: Jensen / Jared
Rate: NC17 mostly because vocabulary and some other little thing.
Words: Some 19,151
Warnings: J2, Winchester, Chad
Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me, are people who belong to themselves. I do all this non-profit except for the comments that you may leave me and that made me Arashix a fantastic arts. Thanks beautiful!
Summary: Chad convinced that between Dean and Sam is more than a sibling relationship begins to disrupt Jared, that from that moment you are surrounded at Winchester, J2 and Jensen, everywhere. What I do not know is that Jensen is attracted to him, which makes the appearance of Kane complicate the whole situation more.
Note 1: The arts of Arashix can find them here .
Note 2: In the reference in the title is based on a metaphor that refers to when the Jews wanted conquer the city of Jericho, but the city was surrounded by high walls and wide and could not enter, God spoke to him in dreams, the leader of the Jews and for who knows how many days the soldiers were quiet, walking around the walls. In the end, all together, screamed, and the walls came down, they could enter and conquer the city.
The Bible says: "Once at Jericho, God spoke to him again to say:" Look, I've put into your hand Jericho and its king and all his brave. Dad turned the city once a day every military men. And you will do this for six days. And the seventh
priests take the seven trumpets of serving for the Jubilee, and will go before the Ark of the Covenant, and in this way you will give the city seven times, playing trumpets the priests, and when you hear continued their sound and then more cut, and hurt your ears, all the people shout to one with great jubilation, and fall to the ground the city walls everywhere. " ;
metaphor itself would be that the walls are a representation of what has happened so far between them and because of a silly thing will collapse for good but falls apart.
next morning
Jared did not know what to do. The day before was not thinking coldly what he was doing, but now if I could do and I was hysterical because he could not think, on one hand how well it was what Jensen did, but on the other, he had a girlfriend, it is supposed to be rolled with it, found together and she says absolutely nothing.
It was all very extrañoy not understanding, I knew I had to go talk to Jensen, but was afraid that this will say something like that should not have felt to have happened, that was with Danneel and would continue with it.
After a shower to relax, which failed, although he did not know what to do. The mind came the tantalizing idea of closing the trailer and not leave all day, but I knew I had to talk things because Jensen could not continue.
Picaron at the door and opened it. Jensen was standing there, he left so he could pass and slammed the door sat on the couch. Neither spoke.
- Are you gay? - Asked Jared could not keep quiet anymore.
- Yes
- And then, why have a girlfriend? - Jared asked again lost.
- To pretend I'm straight. It is easier to get papers to be straight, that out of the closet .- said Jensen.
- Danneel What do you know?
- If you did not know, do you think that yesterday would have remained as normal with the fact of meeting with another man? - Jensen asked .- Yes I know, I have the perfect even the fact that she is lesbian.
- Really? - Jared said incredulously.
- Yes it is, but I have told you. Do not want anybody to know .- says Jensen.
- And who knows you're gay? - Asked Jared.
- My parents and my brothers, Danneel, Kane, Sandy, you now and I guess that was .- Chad Jensen.
- Sandy?
- yesterday's dinner was a conspiracy of these two so that no matter what happened or at least his good intention was to fix things .- said Jensen.
- Speaking of that ... - Jared said blushing .- I have to confess that this is the first time I fixed a tíoy not know exactly how this works.
- What you've had sex with girls? - Jensen asked.
- Yes, of course, Sandy himself is my ex .- Jared said.
- Well this is what same except that instead of being a girl is a boy and when consistent with privacy if it is something different .- said Jensen.
Jared blushed as could be, if it was true that the day before had seemed that he was sure and stuff but had only been for the fact that had been carried away. There was fully aware of what your body to until it was doing. So cold now quite a lot of talk about the subject. Jensen
smile to see how Jared blushed, seeing a guy as big as Jared blushing for talking about sex was really very funny and very sweet. Today there was no trace of the guy who was embedded in a wall and had followed suit. This Jared looked like a lost little boy did not know where to go.
Jared was approached and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips that corresponded unconsciously. By separating Jared's eyes were closed and open them met the green eyes Jensen.
- Let's roll .- volvíaa Jensen said while kissing her.
got up and laughing in the face that Jared had been out the door. Jared got to react when he ran to catch up with Jensen when he did put his arm around her shoulders and so were walking towards where they were waiting longer to start shooting.
continued ... .. in the second part XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment