Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good First Time Audition Songs

mokona_108 @ 2010-03-16T23: 29:00

mmmmm, I relive this thing: B.
And then ... I will put whatever characters I can think of to write here xD

Members of the house, Yamada K

Mokona
Type: Crazy girl
Age:? Working
"college" home-kindergarten care, think perversions, teaches English to all other
Dream: striper costume Yamada: Yamada Ryosuke B


Type: Child sexy cute beautiful, EVERYTHING! * ¬ *
Age: 16 (almost 17! THANK GOD!)
job: to be the special child Mokoni: 3

Morimoto Ryutaro
Type: Cute kid! *-*!
Age: 14 (I hate you xD)
job: being the baby of the house *-*!, acompaƱaa Mokoni to all purchases

Keito Okamoto
Type: Child English! : 3
Age: 16, (much closer to 17!)
Job: Playing guitar, teach others English

Chinen Yuuri
Type: Child Chihuahua *__________*!
Age: 16
Work: Keep the ai-member * __ *
Nakajima Yuto

Type: tall boy! * O *!
Age: 16
Job: tap dance * O *! Hikaru Yaotome


Type: crooked teeth, but lindoooo! : 3
Age: 19
Labour juggle! Arioka Daiki
XD

Type: mmm .. I do not know! XD is Daiki
Age: 18 Job
studying, smile a lot? Yabu Kouta
xD

Type: Big K: B
Age: 20
Work: I dunno, but it brings money into the house like all Kei xD


Inoo Type: I do not know ... mh
Age: 19
Work: As Yabu: B

Yuya Takaki
type
boy-girl Age: 19 almost 20! *-*! Working
: something will XDD!

God .. I have lazy to put the other 6 that I need, many xD so I'll leave it there! * O * I sleep with my children, so I'm going xD, secure cn this

0 comments:

Post a Comment