Friday, March 5, 2010
Russian Tortoise In Utah
Hi!
This is one I wrote oneshoot long depression at a time ..... but as I'm typing then I thought hang and hang before finishing.
Title: Sometimes impossible
Author: Nuky_26
Pairing: Fred / George
Rate:
NC 13 Warnings: Drama, twincest.
Plot: When not know you can not show what you feel, that's left to do "?
Disclaimer: Characters are not mine and I do this not for profit, my salary only are the comments: P
sometimes impossible
know it's immoral, improper, they should not even think about it & hellip ; ... ... but is inevitable, I can not help but think of it, I love and everything I do reminds me of him ... ... ... .. is unthinkable, but it is a feeling that I can no longer hide, if I do it for more time in the end everything will worse, I need a solution ... .... I have often thought about leaving, is that it is cowardly, but I have fear of what I can tell if comes to discover, is that hate me and I could not go forward knowing that he hates me ... ... .. If you think it maybe I will turn away from here of it all ... ... ... is to be angry with me because I promised I would not part with him, but now is the best I can do, everyone starts to suspect that there is something in me that's not right ... ... ... happens to me somewhat to the slower Ron has noticed that something happens to me ... ... .. and see that you realize that something has noted that much ... ... .... But the truth is normal to have realized that something happens to me ... .... I do not do jokes and smiled as before, now I'm always sad and melancholic. It is that I notice right from the start and since then I've been wondering what happened to me ... ... .. .... I know I've always told you all ... ... ... but this I can not do I overcome and would not be able to see their reaction ... ... I see everyone happy celebrating my birthday, his ... .... I can not go now ... .. I can not stand to stay here, with all joking that it is time to introduce someone to the family, he looks at me and said that soon sonrĂey surely I would not, I will not be able to keep properly the day you get with some girl or boy home and present it as your partner ... ... ... and to think I can not stand the agony that is, how you want it hold on to really ... ... you see a beauty in the door ... ... .. but now that I think will be very happy and that's what counts, not that ?..... be happy even if I'm dying inside penalty. I decided to go ... ... .. away where it can not find anyone, start a new life and try to forget him, although something deep inside me tells me I can not ever forget, I know I will not forget but at least I know he's happy ... ... that I have not ruined my life with this feeling ... ... .... there are many years now, I'm tired ... .... I feel inside I have even more years than you have in the sails 25 and many ... ... many things have past especially in recent years. Harry finally destroy Voldy and married Malfoy ... ... if Draco Malfoy's amazing ... ... was a big surprise for us but I already sensed something between those two, so many fights were not normal. Little Ron finally told him and Hermione are preparing your wedding ... .... All is well at last ... ... all but me, myself and my feelings ... damn .... How many times I wished not belong to this family is trying to be with him ... .... although maybe not thus I have accepted, but at least have a chance ... .... All trying to get my attention ... .. but I feel like pretending I'm happy ... .... he approaches me with a gift pack in hand ... ..
"Hope you like it," she says with her sweet voice and a huge smile on his face. I want to know with disturbing that has given me, I open it ... .... Once I was amazed ... I see ... is a framed photo where we Ely I hugged, happy with how things went we , under an inscription that makes my heart a beat / To always together and happy, I love you / I can not help, I begin to mourn and he hugs me wondering but I liked it.
"If ... .... The just ... ... not leave it" will attempt to answer trying to stop mourn. All look at me and when I make a decision I will go ... .. I can not take it anymore, I wake up saying I'm going to wash my face and I turn to my old room ... ... our old room ... & hellip , because everything has to remind Ely I can never have it, because ?........ It's something I've always wondered and never found the answer. When I breathe deeply a few times and when I'm about to come open the door, I turn around and see who is Charlie, the only one who knows, the one I've been able to tell ... ... but the truth practically forced me to tell you, but also he is the only one who could have told you. I look at my eyes and feel that I can not go and if I fall apart because he has not come running to hug me has been dropped to the ground. I cry on his shoulder longer than it should, not much time has passed but when I stop to mourn and be stabilized and not need to be supported on it thank you.
"You're George, you know I'm here for whatever you want," says wiping the remaining traces of tears on my face. "And now tell me why this case, the last time we saw were not so bad and was a few weeks ago"
"is that I can no more, it is increasingly difficult and the fact of being always with him the truth does not help much "try to explain." i should try to be strong as I have been so far, but I can not go, can not find the strength to continue. "I know what I will say now is not going to like it but I have it to say at least he was in the end will understand. "I'm going to go Charlie, I'm going to go away from here, I can I can no longer be with him knowing that I love him more than ever like his brother and could not tell him I love him , I love him more than life, more than anything, my life without Fred makes no sense, I wish I could say all that but is not I can and I should not. Charlie do not know what I do but the only thing is I can not stay here. "
" George, are you sure? "I nodded" Well if you're so insurance come with me to Romania, you stay with me all the time you need. "
" Charlie do not want to bother you with my presence, I do not think that's a good idea for me to stay with you because the only thing I will do bother and I do not want that, and I've helped enough. "
" Do not you come with me, period " and as we hugged me and we said we disappeared to reach the floor he shared with Fred, I took all my clothes and all my stuff, shrugged, I did put it in my pocket and went back to salted No where Charlie was waiting for me.
"I have to write a letter to Fred to tell him the truth but I will not have to put"
"Calm your mind and I see when I go home to say goodbye to everyone within a while back and we go, okay? "and without waiting for an answer disappeared towards the Burrow. I
a while thinking to put in the letter, there was a moment that I wanted to confess my feelings, but maybe not, I do not want to be angry with me more than the fact of leave without saying goodbye properly. After a while I got to write it, was something like: Dear Fred
,
I am writing this letter to say goodbye, I go. Quiet is not anything you did, I need to get away from everything and everyone in general. I know I should not have said goodbye in this way but if I expected to see you to say goodbye I could not go. Is to get angry go with me, forgive me, I hope you do and do not hate me because I could not stand the thought you hate me. I love you brother more than you think and although we are miles away as well put in the photo frame you have given me, by the way I liked it, happy together forever, I love you too, I know that's happy at first but it'll cost you then go ahead. Do not know if we'll ever see, but it expected to continue on with your life and do not let the store please, is one of the few things he has done well in recent years so please do not close it just because you mad at me for leaving. Well I think it's everything I wanted to say.
Take care and tell all they want,
A kiss, your brother George
PS: please do not look for me, when you want to return again, but please look for me, I pray.
When I finished writing the letter Charlie reappeared, got the letter in the envelope and left on the table that we had between the fireplace and the sofa.
"I fired all and I told you you were wrong and that you had taken a while. So we have a while before starting to worry that you're gone, "said Charlie.
"If you do not mind I'd rather go now" I said and he just nodded, I gave a last look at the floor that had been my home for a few years and I went to my brother to go away together and I did not know where we were. And so I was leaving everything behind to start a new or at least try because I knew he could never let him forget it and less loving.
End (until the end of the course below. Jajajajaja)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment