Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pokemon Games On Sale

nuky_26 @ 2010-04-06T21: 36:00

Today I spent all day catching up on everything, that if forum, twitter, LJ, etc. is what you have to spend an Easter holiday in a place of no internet, the truth I have not had it rough, I've had a great time there in town with the family and that, helping my father to the house, hanging out with my cousins and friends around, has Estapé well.
Only that was without internet and I was missing being in my grandmother's house after dinner and get on the computer to look like everything was going around here.
jejejejee Well now I'm here again, all I can at the same time I have to do much work and study hard but hey that does not stop I spent a while around here.
I have sent the e-mail to participate in the BabyBang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the focus now and doing really well to come out great, not frustrated and securing the muse to not go and leave me standing in the middle of the story jajajajajajaja
BabyBang Wiiiiiiiiiiwiiiiiiiiiwiiiiiiiii here we go !!!!!!!! Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment