Friday, November 21, 2008

Round Beds For Sale California

evilgot @ 2008-11-21T21: 54:00

Reporting from Toronto (BTW, that happened today in school I'm next to a Japanese and a bag of nothing out of Toronto and I like that O_O, wtf, is that a Venezuelan friend of his gifts, and thus clear I did not lose the opportunity to ask one, I learned to glory, had months without eating one ^ ^), and winter is here to stay and even cold. Temperatures of -8 for the time and falling snow one other day, and makes walking difficult because they create a layer of ice and I have no care if I can fall> \u0026lt;
With snow everywhere, a wind Ice cream makes everything even more, because there are no desire to get to any side. He had two plans for today but I did not want this cold, I sit here watching Stargate Atlantis and having some beers one of my roommates bought, plus a little gin I had saved, he knows well with fruit punch ^ ^
Here I have some photos to see the cold, and you judge whether it is worth leaving @ @:


My first post, we hope to continue publishing and do not leave the blog, when I got used to update it weekly and add it to the world of OEV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment