Monday, November 24, 2008

How Long For Leg Legiment To Heal



Weapons of Self Destruction is the new tour of Robin Williams. For those who do not know Robin Williams is a comic actor, with films as famous as Hook, Bicentennial Man, Jack, Jumanji, etc. As a good fan of comedy you can not miss the opportunity to see this great actor live and direct in her new comedy act.

I must say it was great, I understood most of the English and the few things I did not understand was because they had to do with the general culture of Canada and USA. But that did not stop me to laugh since he started the show until it ended. The show covers various topics, starting with the canadian culture, politics, weather, etc.. I could not miss the reference to U.S. policy as Obama won, the use of technology today, alcohol, drugs, body human, etc. One of the many jokes was: "Take decaf is like masturbating with kitchen gloves, just does not work"

My seat was right near the stage so I could see perfectly and in addition there were two giant screens where the projected to other floors could see it. Although the price went a little high I say it was totally worth it and to the volverĂ­aa see again, a unique experience. Too bad I could not take any photos because you can not, so just fails to capture their input.


0 comments:

Post a Comment