Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tight Jeans Causing Boner

FOR ALL HAPPY YEAR 2011! no matter what series you follow, what are your favorite couples, etc.. Some kind soul

A new year is coming and I ...

... I have not done what he promised last year
... non-compliance with the diet that I decided to start to lower the rolls caused by the feast of Christmas and New Year 2010
... I have not read those books I promised myself
... I have not materialized formalize relationship (sad but true)
... I have not traveled as I would have liked to travel (except to go to Bariloche with snow, which was the only pleasure I could take off)
... I could not buy (yet) the original DVD of the series that follow.
... I am left with the desire to see a convention held in Argentina

Supernatural ... I connected with many people close to my tastes, either through Livejournal or forums, and some have had more treatment, officiating beteadora or getting a beta (for the few stories, but stories in the end) But each and all I want to send my thanks for having spent even a little bit of my humble home and accepting me as friend although we know only by this means.
... the workforce was no improvement in the company where I work and slowly going forward and growing little by little (this balances the scales of what I could specify why not)
... health and economic terms are fine (financially you can always be better, but you have to hold on to what you have. And if we talk to the Doc will find me something, why not visit)
.. . If you see a cute guy with green eyes and dark complexion, underground seventies onwards (not less than 1.60) ... mandénmelo,!

MY WISHES:

PEACE LOVE HEALTH


RESOLUTION WORK TOLERANCE TO CONFLICT

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



HAPPY 2011! And to keep in contact




0 comments:

Post a Comment