Sorry for the delay ... but he had plenty of things to do in the life and I gathered some fics to be read over at this time of year start to remember the work they have to have certain things resolved ...
Well, I could put up with what would be the capital belonging to seven junior showing on TV.
So if you saw it, read quietly, but read so wait till then to see the corresponding capital. As you want!
------------------------------------------------ ---
7 th Chapter
Castiel was giving directives to protect the points as he had learned that Raphael wanted to reappropriate those objects that had been recovering (some with great help from Winchester). Also was organizing a kind of assault group for the recovery of another device that had disappeared from the sky, to discover its location had cost him much time and effort as the Archangel kept moving and keep out of sight through different spells. But thanks to the infiltrator who had managed to introduce in the ranks could be intimate with that data.
were few times that happened, but I was in a kind of instance in which he and the other side (the one that wanted to take command of Heaven) were in a kind of "recovery of forces lined where his soldiers to recover from their injuries (if they have been really serious) in the field of battle, say goodbye to fallen acquire new strategies and other necessities, was at that moment when he heard the call of Sam but this time seemed to be going on an urgent basis, so I stopped by the Angel in the most trusted (the same who took command every time you dropped on the ground, since assuming the role of sheriff of Heaven)
That call had been a great and huge "lantern" executed by Sam. If it were not Dean's second life and I've really known as Sam Winchester, and he would have intimidated me about its actions come with a false call, that and also if I go against Sam's physical integrity would have me do with anger and vengeance of Dean. Thing I want now is to see Dean again in the same state as found in hell, because even though they have spent years and thousands of things I still remember those green eyes, devoid of any feeling, and that no pulse will shake the hand sink various sharp objects in those souls and to thereby alleviate the pain of his, "was what he thought Castiel when he realized the trap which had in fact
itching.
No, that Dean was not return. You would continue with his quest to free the soul of Sam, out of the hell and restore it to its owner. All this without anyone bring abuse to which it has been subjected in the cage.
But now, I was immediately looking for Crowley. According to Winchester, the devil has the power to restore to Sam's soul, but I could not locate it. That's why now I am in the middle of the beginning of a family feud between Sam, Dean and the grandfather of these, Samuel.
At that time I was at the base of operations for Samuel, I could see that all this exuded anxiety and although she did not like the situation that had led him to join his grandchildren to know nothing, those involved in your treatment. Treatment was a real crazy but the pain of losing her only daughter had blinded him.
The Angel sensed he would not be pleased to hear Dean on the covenant of her grandfather, but sooner or later sucederíay knew that when he passed, that moment should be free acquaintances but not family as was the case, for close friends that the hunter feels he felt more.
Castiel was a relief that Dean asked her to leave them alone.
wait in his hotel room, occupying the mind on something it was an idea that never seemed ill, many times he had seen both Dean and Sam amuse provided with the images on television.
That the Winchester arrived immersed in a tirade that only they understood, was not a valid reason tells the Angel should turn off the TV, and less when they turned to the task of finding information for each media (always Sam and Dean from the traditional laptop, books), and little attention to it by position has been a mere nod in greeting.
A Castiel view, what I saw on television was similar to events that had seen few days ago between Dean and the blond girl in the car Hunter . For sure I did not know if among them there had been a conversation similar to that had been ongoing between the dealer and the babysitter. But maybe that's the way you should take to reach Dean ... the spread does not take long to make the nurse to undress before him. What was not well understood because it conflicted with those acts that subject, as in any other opportunity in which he asked Dean about any human behavior entendíay not the hunter used to focus on the task of explaining, for that reason do not hesitate to throw your question out loud.
I wonder Dean suddenly feel self-conscious, and refuses to answer. He seemed totally inexplicable. Was to insist, as he felt something in his pants, something very similar to the tingling he felt when he faced the Impala days ago, but milder now.
Campbell grandfather Stopping cutting Castiel caused when the question is saved for later, when I find a quiet moment in which to deal with Dean to get a coherent response. He had always Dean seen as very open address these issues and if you shun volvíaa trying to evade the issue, I would ask him to a brothel for throwing into the arms of some of the girls who were there but closed in band when I asked some sort of explanation for certain attitudes that could occur when two people have sex.
As named Castiel, Dean was going to give the answers, so whether you need to enclose. I also wanted to clarify the matter of the kiss. Topic at this point was less apocalyptic scale at hand to solve.
But first things first, ayudaríaa Dean in the rescue of the soul, but first make clear the possible consequences that Sam would suffer if it will be fully haunted by the abuse and lots of abuse suffered in hell.
But as I suspected, Dean undertake the mission and the percentage is favorable to their cause is minimal, even though the chances of recovering the soul of Sam are satisfactory but this will cause its owner an eternal torment, leaving a useless bag of bones.
I have tried to discourage the hunter of that goal, but I have not succeeded at all, the chances are low that Dean was clinging to the idea of recovering at Sam before, which raised and grew up.
Since I was for him to fix any complications that arise. That was another thing that came holding him, giving in to all that pass by the head of the Winchester more, even try putting it in perspective, about the pros and cons, if Dean he felt like something, there was argument of out of that position.
I did not know when I stopped to take control of my actions when the hunter was around me must be that this closeness was what gave rise in me this feeling and that is why I can not deny anything that comes out of his mouth, I fall ill. always end up doing what it says!
The mission only served to once again break the fragile hope for Dean. The Crowley rid of once-known fact that can fulfill what had been agreed with the Winchester was reason enough for me to delete it to stop clogging and prevent the goal was another reason.
indirectly end up doing the work required implicitly by Sam, but my idea was to address the Dean to discuss and clarify once and for all things, which I sucedíay if there the possibility that among us there is something more than friendship. But again there are other things that are more immediate attention, and the talk is postponed again. I sense that this will happen when Sam regain its soul, because you do not have anything to do with it, chasing him away, shun to discuss any other matters not that. So I have to wait and have the peace of mind once you have recovered and will give you a full Sam, there you will deal and on that occasion, it does not leave me with the words mouth.
If anything, I'm sure now is that I wish that my first kiss was with you Dean, but when I rushed Meg and proceeded to answer; the kiss I gave him was more a reaction that I had built as a response but did not know if it was seen on television hours before or a waste of humanity Jimmy.
I could not make it clear if the expression glimpse into your face was utter amazement or as if you'll ask yourself about what he had done.
You looked as if ask me "Hey man, that was supposed to be doing?" or "Did you just kiss a demon?" and I did not know that answer ...
only managed to say you've done what the kid's pizza.
And if you let me show you, teach you everything I learned in those brief scenes I saw. Would you wonder how many things I learned in such a short period, because if so I'm willing to prove it ... I only have to give that opportunity.
-----------------------------------------
---------- THANKS FOR WAITING!
I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED AND SEE YOU NEXT!
0 comments:
Post a Comment