late but safe (although it should be published before the other) but this already had use whatever point, and did not want to late ... that if there are two that I miss Capistrano AND SUPERNATURAL IS NOT MUCH TIME THIS SEASON!
Well, here goes. I hope you enjoy and as always think but never say this without betear and if you see something that you believe requires correction, put your two cents.
-----------------------------------------
downside of their situation was not feeling nothing, no sorrow, no joy, even nostalgia for all that he remembered and recounted to his brother as what comes out of his mouth were the events of a movie seen recently and tried to convince that was the movie of the year.
And that was not really worried, his brother since his whole "lack of soul" has been putting multiple patterns of behavior and while the first was to tell everything that he spent at the head (including the existence of "Plan B") Sam knew there were things that should develop before sending it to Dean. But as the situation never collaborated with the times one needs and the continuing faces of disgust by the hunter more made Sam decided whitening something more than their new way of thinking.
So that evening, after almost getting a Alpha as an exchange for his soul, let go of his speech to Dean, because all that Sam could see now were the pros and cons the situation where everything was and resumíaa "if I serve you delete it, if you can still be useful to me for my purposes, I'll do anything to get it" as a leader ; line of thought.
What followed from that Sam remembered conversation was that it had been before, and now he felt the burden was on him every time he had to discuss before proceeding and perform some task. The absence of his soul took away that burden. That's what was going on in his head to Dean, but he would let her know that what they had to do to make that Sam that he grew up, back. Sam
accept this deal, if it made Dean stays at his side, and an "I'm more than willing to help that I do not interest me. As we once were, "sealed the deal.
Perhaps what you worry about Sam, is where would your soul? or how would have it again?, "this would entail some kind of remorse for what was done during the tenure not this?," he would become if he continued spending time and not ever recover?. Would I end up killing Dean if at any time your brother got tired of being next to a mirage of what it once was?
needed answers from someone who has almost its own mind in regard to feelings, so you can not get either Bobby or Samuel, least of Dean. Maybe Castiel can solve some of the concerns I had. I prayed that was not so busy with the war that was sweeping the sky, and could "take care" despite not being called for some kind of apocalyptic situation or come from Dean.
would tap the recent completion of caceríay did not look like a nothing that resembles a case of its kind and venture during the night, so if you respond, to speak at length with the angel, without interruption nor that his brother is nearby.
After nightfall and ensuring that Dean fell into a deep sleep, left the course took habitacióny made an area away from casual passersby, a After he secured the total solitude began calling Castiel.
did not want to use the keyword (apocalyptic weapon) for the angel do not be alarmed by anything and then let's get serious about your next possible call. Just call it a few times and if not would appear before him, give him some kind of sign so at least this way it would indicate their presence or who are listening I have to say.
The hours went by and Sam did not notice any. Was almost dawn, this meant that Sam decided to return to the hotel when the street lights that were on his back began to sizzle.
- Sam, was the laconic angel's greeting, and with a voice that did not denote any kind of state.
- Cas, says Sam remuneration by way of greeting, but accompanied by a slight nod.
- Listen to your call, but I was not urgent priorities now know that I have. I have just time to be here. I see you're still sleeping ...
- If I know I do not want to steal a long time, but I agreed with Dean that would help in whatever it takes to bring my soul back. First of all I'm saying that's something I do not care, not having made me the best hunter ... You know nothing of where you are, right?
- Even without incident at their location. But not in my priorities if I find something I'll tell you.
- Well, we learned that Crowley, the demon of crossroads with Bobby negotiated, well ... he says that now is the king down there. And that is my soul. That is not all that not returned to us unless we do some work for him. If it were me, him keep her, but Dean despite the anger that has made him have to obey him, accepted the deal. And there we are, we need to bring a change and I will return ALPHA soul.
- And what worries you is not to be "back" under the terms of a demon, Sam Is not that so ...? There are other hoes, has nothing to do with Crowley or with Dean ...
- Cas know, it's funny convencíaa and until recently my brother with tales of things that I have lived and putting faces to ignore me, suddenly they find out that I have no soul and is like I lost my charm ...
- You're not the Sam I know, if now I offer you raze a village to kill a witch, you'd pull the trigger. That is the effect of lack of soul Sam. Do you really want to continue hunting without this guide? Do not really know if what you do is right or wrong. You can not echo on what is most practical, that is why you should stay with Dean. He is your guide now.
Although horrors cost you live with this new Sam, note that he created you and wants to stay at his side. You're not what he once knew, is why you should tell him everything.
- Yeah, well ... it went. Like I said, we will do everything possible to recover it, but ...
- But what, Sam?
- "... What happens when I have it again? First of all, I do not know where it is; if in hell suffering torments the thousand and one. If so, when I return it ... do not know if I can take what you bring.
How stay?
I'm not willing to give me back a tortured soul.
- I understand what you say. But that is something we see when we get to that point. And if that's the case, look for a solution before regresártela.
The silence became dormant after the last words spoken by Castiel, Sam to process the idea that gave the angel. While the other waited for a moment if Winchester had something else to say.
was the angel who broke the silence.
- If you have nothing else to tell me ... I must go.
- Well, not what is said is important ... but, how are things with Dean? I mean, was there any closer? Do you take advantage that is no longer with Lisa?
The angel was slow to respond, because they think it would ask for that.
- Well ... goes back to what may come forward. The angel story each of the things he did, from fishing, going through the Grand Canyon to the outburst that came over him and kiss him to Dean, ending the story that because of this act and rarely talks to him, only what is necessary and answering the call from Dean for a case. But that did not re-motus own approach.
- So you threw him! exclaimed Sam. I thought there had become worse than it was. And why do you shun? If I have not shot me for who I am now going to shoot you for stealing a kiss? You have to talk to him to know what you think about it ... Who knows, maybe you surprised? In last raised you and you!
angel's face at this last sentence was the total confusion
- Ahm ... Sam, this is what Dean does not get used, right? Your continued disregard for the people, and the other will get what you say Am I wrong?
- yep, that's it. Yesterday afternoon was that I never told him about the welfare of Lisa and Ben, I do not even care how it was that only his side permanecíaa because I needed to hunt, as we both coupled and as I know he never conceal information or provide me as bait without question, I said that was what I enjoyed.
's in your DNA protect my integrity, and if I can take advantage of that, I take it.
- At the moment sorry for your brother.
- This is another reason why I call you. Before meeting the very existence of you, the angels had them as beings full of love and mercy. When I met you, I understood they were not so well, that following orders from his superiors, but eventually we worked together, you were getting certain human traits, certain "feelings" . Until I came to confess being "in love" of my brother. Until recently, I thought you did not feel anything, as I now, but I say you feel things for him. Well, the question is: how did you "feel" it, to know you love somebody, to come to the conclusion that it is a feeling.
If ever recover the soul, can I get to have a process such as yours?
Living with someone like Dean, who accepts me as I am, can he create me the need to protect it as happened to you Cas?
- I do not know exactly. But keep in mind that we, the angels, are works of God and always lived in the very general state of peace and quiet, full of positive feelings. I was a soldier following orders, was not made to discern whether what he did was good or bad: it was orders from above. When I went down to the ground is when I began living on the other hand, the negative. And Dean taught me to recognize and think for yourself. YMMV Sam, you've had a lifetime in which you have learned what is good and what is wrong, you've swum continuously between happy and unhappy feelings. Now you have removed all ability to discern whether a particular act which in your opinion is fine, cause detrimental harm to those around you. Remove from your path as you stand, no matter what, and Dean is by your side to guide you back to the way previously roaming.
- Cas It's late, I imagine that Dean is about to awaken. Thanks for coming to my call, I will think that you told me. And if you know something about it, whatever, however brief the visit, stop.
- Goodbye Sam, sooner or later come to fruition. And do not fear for your soul as can be, I will do my best to make you the Sam I knew in that town.
Dean watching through the window of the hotel the distant figure of Sam back from who knows where, quiet, not sleeping because it was not concerned at all, but she never imagined that his older brother even though you drop every night, not really resting .
not so many years in hell, or the absence of Sam for almost a Anoy he believed he suffered horrors cellmates as Lucifer, tormented dreams of Dean as having back to his brother, but incomplete.
- Although you may transfer you part of my soul, I swear Sam, that I will make you this guy full of life that once kick Stanford. were the words of Dean to himself and thus be able to start a new day with his robocop particular.
----------------------------------------- ----------
sorry it took so long, but real life this week with me ... no mercy!
Any comments make me happy and lift his spirits
0 comments:
Post a Comment