Monday, November 8, 2010

Bead Vs Gel Ergonomic

Castiel-chapter four

A new installment of what I call fic!

It's been a little longer to compensate for the former (that, but much more because the situation was to extend it further)

Tao, is that these lost in real life, but I hope entertain you a bit more this capital.

Thanks to all who read and until next week!



The shift hotel room could see the Winchester brothers having some " nice" conversation. Pleasant metaphorically, because what was revealed was a Winchester more nervous walking to and fro the room being watched by the eyes of the child who was sitting on top of the bed, waiting for the ideas of his brother settle down and start to come one by one.

The countless cans of beer that watered the room (a few open drinks to relax and take Dean out that they would talk in more detail about Sam as would be the connection between them, said in Creole tell me chapter and verse on every damn thing which you are involved).

Sam knew he should remain silent until Dean starts with questioning, because they may not be complete but has been deeply involved with his brother and if he starts not will simply worsen the situation. Already had enough (and on) the beating he gave just days ago when confessing something that came from since I returned. Blows a certain way you might expect, but believed it was coming to the point of stopping once it has passed out. Anyway, I did not want to go through any other review of the angel provided, thank you very much, you may not have feelings (either good or bad) but to what bodily pain was concerned, was completely fine. One hundred percent.

And there he was, with a beer watching his brother making a groove in the room, brooding incomplete sentences and seeing sideways from time to time. Do not know if it directs the eye are for a memory that comes to mind or even verify that your radio is under surveillance.

After another time in that circle, it slams on the brakes by removing from their slumber Sam begins to look expectantly for the next thing you might do.

recap, with that brief word breaks the silence

know you've spent a year hunting with Campbell, they know the "perfect hunter" you are now, and have not been aware of these things, go and go, but I would not have received has been very good performance from you Sam.

Displaying the expression of the child and his intention to reply, he nods and continues.

Sam not sleep ... or a fucking day since you came back. And although only recently returned to share a room I can not understand how have you done to make me overlook it, I do not realize your continued "insomnia."

We years together, and every night I heard as gradually changing your breath until you sleeping soundly. It's something I do not understand he murmured more to himself than to Sam.

tell me that you are still you, but SAM FRESH NEWS: You have no soul!

does not make you "YOU" EXACTLY!

And if we work together, you'll stick to my rules.

That first point, as the second instance we know that Samuel Crowley has caught the balls with the promise of who knows what, and I take your soul as a bargaining chip. So if what you say is true.

For more king of hell the proclamation, I do not see with the power to get you out of the cage. That's something you should ask ... Castiel

At this gave a long sigh, because Castiel was an issue "delicate " right now . And there were things that Sam did not know, things that had happened lately, and should tell Sam to see that honesty this was a return.

Given this sharp break in the monologue that had maintained Dean, interruption given just as the angel named, made Sam out of that trance seemed that was the verbiage of Dean, Sam is maintained as a soldier against the general, but it took that sigh that almost hypnotic state. And seeing that Dean was silent were afraid to ask;

What about Castiel, Dean? I noticed very irritating to you after I finish reviewing the soul of the grandfather is in place. It seems that even he is tired of your continuous orders, not that I want to get into what you have between you and him, but they have argued for something or no longer be carried as before know, so do not put my foot.

There is nothing between Castiel and Sam I is not what you think. But remove it from your head. said defensively.

Quiet Dean, do not think anything, just say that he always acudíaa accedíaa you and your requests and if dog's tail move each of phone calls.

not know what you mean, he's not my lap dog ...

But little lacking. Moreover, according to exact words: "Dean and I share a deeper bond" trust me, I do not know exactly "that" depth, and less then what I said ... the latter said in a lower tone.

But not so low as to escape the hunter heard of Dean.

Whoa whoa! Sam ... Stop the car! That is what we've been talking to Cas? And that is all that questioning the kind of relationship I have with him? unconsciously crossed her arms while leaning against one of the few pieces of furniture that were in that room.

Truth Sam! , his tone was firm and very safe.

Sam, knowing that he owed, he began hesitantly, as seeing the ground on which they should move

Well, you see, a while ago, when Castiel again to contact us after finding that ... stick admitted that I was in love with you.

love with me! But you are listening to? I'll start to believe it was the soul that made you be so apathetic Sam.

Dean listen! What I say is true, that's what he told me. My well cost me to assimilate. But that is what he says, what he believes and I ... I told him I was going to help in whatever is within my reach.

Since then, I have not talked about it or talk about the matter. Did something happen? Did you say something?

What if something happened, Dean thought, I have kissed the angel of shoddy, rushed to me like chocolate cake, she did.

expressions and the silence of Dean gave Sam the pattern that if anything had happened, but not exactly why, and who played ask. Dean What happened? said as imploring

The more hesitant to respond, whether to tell all, part, lie or remain silent. Chose not to lie, and that sooner or later enteraríay as Sam was trying to reassemble the relationship, if he lied did not start off right. So I related the events, every word and verse those who had held talks with the angel, not making eye atrevíaa so I could find them or the very absence of reaction. Del

previous Sam knew how to react, but this new Sam sabíaa not stick to, so when completed the whole story again look at him as saying that up there the thing.

Sam I pass a few seconds to assure his brother that, among other things, not screaming like crazy pondríaa which may exist between Castiel and é , l. Coming close to Dean and supporting one of his hands on his shoulder said

Dean, both adults, we have experienced many things that were unimaginable for most the planet. I know that Lisa is still an open wound and will heal more sting for long. But know that whatever you do, wherever you find a partner that can support your lifestyle, and feel comfortable together and that person. I'll support. Always.

Castiel is an issue that I want to try now, but I say at the outset that I very much doubt feel something like what he says felt for me. I have no head, no time to dive into this. And most do not want encourage him to allow progress on this plan, will end very badly and we lost a great ally. So whatever they asked you, delete it from your head and start lessons now Sam and you better give me the correct answers:

Sam missed the change of subject, because first and there were many revelations for the same day, it was time to process and digest. At best to play them again later and Dean was a better one with more ideas deemed to insist and throw everything to hell.

And more enthusiastically shouting a brief overview of what is right and what is wrong!

- When you have plan B, C or Z, just tell me whatever what you want to say me. Any plan that you are crossing your mind, you argue with me.

- You've seen Sam end up plans, and most are family, you get aware of what they have been hunting in my absence. Nothing I have done in that period should be no tell me.

- Also now we can not trust what comes out of the mouth of "grandpa" who has known when working to Crowley. Indeed I do not trust or Crowley himself.

- Another thing you should have let me burn their bones when we were in Scotland! Really do not know how it say the devil, but we had saved headaches like these.

Needless to say it was a long afternoon in which Dean was to make these and many other Sam Winchester priorities.


0 comments:

Post a Comment