Saturday, July 24, 2010

Litergical Dance Songs

Character History: Zara Steele

My story is different from any other family of good, because my family is good just the name Steele.

stupid player grandfather and father, our wealth of old vanished like the breeze on a summer night. No one deigned to help lift his head. Rather, colluded to become the laughingstock of the Senate ... until I was fifteen.

At that moment I was prepared to execute my plan, hatched from the twelve. Not with that little effort I began to recover Steele land, wealth and most importantly for me, respect. Nobody never dare look at me over his shoulder.

not have to be strong to obey. Not even me is missing now, when most of my land again be mine. It is only necessary to rub shoulders with the right people and spread their legs from time to time.

My father chose a husband for me, poor faithless, I'll kill you before you sign the agreement. Really deserve better, and I will have and everything I have recovered mine. Maybe my brother is a nuisance on the road. Disadvantages and tambiƩna hate him.

I look in the mirror and meso blond hair. Fortunately I inherited garnet eyes of the fox. Gray dress that my perky breasts will greet the guests at the party. Nervously anticipate my presence, Steele revealed that again have all its power of yesteryear. Tonight

will silence those who doubted. Tonight I'll moan to my future husband. So I've decided. Woe to those who intrude. My name is Zara

Steele. I have twenty-one years.
Author: M

0 comments:

Post a Comment