I Ko'Hol son home from the sea and on land.
Life was never easy for someone like me. Last child always receives the remains that nobody wants. So, I ended up as a simple sailor on a large merchant ship. My father ruled it: no church, no army.
Raised from infancy by strong hands and hearts salted at sea learned the necessity of trade. Nothing grows in the middle of the vast ocean, only greed and hatred. That is why trade is so important, you need to know your requirements in order to trade.
showed the ability to trade time, as knowledge of some shady practices, made me curious to win the Commander of that ship, and was adopted as his assistant and apprentice. With him I learned much of what that is skewing the ocean water when they run into the lives of those who, blinded by foolish beliefs, are not able to adapt to the uncertainty you have in solitude of the rough seas. He had started life, changing it to a slow madness that showed tiraníaa dealing with each of the crew of the ship.
A dry fríay night, a riot ended with little patience and wisdom of the commander, and during combat lambasted who supported him, against me. I guess the fact of going out with a beating heart in my hand, was enough for my situation as a simple sailor changed to commercial ship captain, who renamed it "Sword", an act desafíoa of bad luck and a sign of abandoning his practice as a dark ship merchant ship or pirate ship.
met on the boat death face to face, as shown by each of the scars I have on the body, but also knew the joy of living and feeling alive. My crew was happy with every booty, but in my heart pounded with the idea of giving them something better. That was why I accepted when my father called me to earth to make "settle down", offering land to pursue my title of Baron in the province of "MareAger" where my crew grew up as a people, as a unit, as a family.
Ashore still learned more about the arts that name before and dark, giving me a somewhat different vision of what is the reality in which we live.
is not always what you want, but I struggle every day to provide a better quality of life, give them something they want to feel alive. I
Ko'Hol, the last son of my father, but the firstborn in my story. I Ko'Hol
Baron MareAger province.
Author: X
0 comments:
Post a Comment