Sunday, May 16, 2010

Who Invented Tech Deck

Introduction and statement of intent

Here begins my diary.

I've never had the need to keep a diary. Writing for myself, about my experiences or thoughts, I find redundant. Never had a need for a public diary. I have opinions on most issues, like everyone else, but not born of my nature aerate the four winds. I do not like talking to myself. If you ask me, ask me and have a conversation.

Here ends my journal.

My intention is to use this LJ as a tool to publish other personal materials related to RPGs. Personal. I'm not going to make a blog of resources, not pretend that my material will be useful or inspiration. Long I transcribe the items I make with my friends, this is the project. Ideas, characters and items, not as a resource, but as memory.

Here begins the daily role in my life.

As a first step in this adventure, a recommendation. I refer to claims of games like The Legend of 5 Rings or 7 Mar, the "Writer", to be exact. Is the narrator who want to be when I grow up, my inspiration for this project. If you control enough English, do not forget to visit the John Wick Livejournal. A person who lives for the role, a magician, as he says. The games of the Blood Glamour Boys and Girls have no waste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment