Monday, May 11, 2009

'how Long Does Hair Have To Be To Wax'

mokona_108 @ 2009-05-11T08: 19:00

お 誕生 日 お おめでとう ございました マイ · ラブ !!


Well here Mokoni him a small gift to a person that changed his life! YAMADA! thanks take that way! My life would not be the same without you 8D! Someday I'll see you live! verásy sonreirásy me and I'll die for being the happiest woman in all the universe!

Wait! I come next year!



I'm in the kind of journalism, the net gives me a lot of slack, and I sleep and take a holiday, but still lack this and other two weeks! >___\u0026lt;!!

I can not wait the arrival of my new DVD this week Come in! * O *! URESHI !


not know what else to put, mmm .. I want to do something productive like translating into English some of HSJ, I hope to do soon!

* O *! ByeBye! the qiero to all who read this! 8D! ...
\u0026lt;/ div>

\u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment