~ Kyaa! the best night of my life !!!!~
Minnasan! konnichiha! * O *! desuka genki ????? Tottem watashiha genki!!
This day I am thinking of doing my final papers!, I hope to make at least half! XXDD!
I got so happy! because .... .. Dreamed H E LAUNCHcast S AY! J U M P !!!!!! I dreamed of coming to Mexico! and going to a press conference or something! and then sat behind a table with microphones and all, and I shouted at Yamada-sama "Daisuki !!!!" and he told me " ME love it! " and I " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA >/////////////// \u0026lt;! Came with Yuri and Morimoto! AAHH! I was so damn happy with that dream! but nothing else happened, I hope to dream about the next part where I stay at your hotel *____________*!!!!
By the way, and sent my order !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NITROO-CHAN! LIZCHU! YA NUESTROO is coming soon!
This day I am thinking of doing my final papers!, I hope to make at least half! XXDD!
I got so happy! because .... .. Dreamed H E LAUNCHcast S AY! J U M P !!!!!! I dreamed of coming to Mexico! and going to a press conference or something! and then sat behind a table with microphones and all, and I shouted at Yamada-sama "Daisuki !!!!" and he told me " ME love it! " and I " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA >/////////////// \u0026lt;! Came with Yuri and Morimoto! AAHH! I was so damn happy with that dream! but nothing else happened, I hope to dream about the next part where I stay at your hotel *____________*!!!!
By the way, and sent my order !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NITROO-CHAN! LIZCHU! YA NUESTROO is coming soon!
Well today I start to see about my work, XXD! , I've been saying that for a thousand centuries! per ya ya, before there things distracting! because today will Little Miss Sunshine!
Yesterday I saw One Pound Gospel Chapter 4 up! GOD! My Yama-chan was so cute !!!!! pequeñoy as I love to be disturbed, is even more cute and beautiful! Yuri-chan !!!!! my life! I loved the chapter that came out !!!!! looks like an angry cat! and cobijarlooo I want to cum!
YAMADA! !!!!! TE AMOO I SWEAR I DO! .
山田 様 爱 し てる ~!!!!!! いつ まで も!
Moonlight - 山田 凉 介
0 comments:
Post a Comment