After so long out, I return to this capital. That would be the penultimate (che many Capistrano and I want to end the story) and I wish with all my soul and I throw like vegetables.
I have in mind other types of stories and if I continue with this I'll empty in others. So there they are doing. I would like much comment (even if "happens, lei, bye")
Thanks to all those who looked continue, I hope to live up to expectations (if not available, a thousand apologies)
If you're while those who read reviews: no problem with that was able to clear your mind of the daily routine for my voucher.
If you are someone who then copied to discuss: do you wait quiet a while and get it from here even five years
If you are someone who even once commented: Thank you for doing so and I am delighted that have given me such joy and cheer to continue the story.
To all: thanks for stopping by and enjoy the almost final!
Chapter Eight
I enter the room in a rage, slamming the door too hard that it was unable to remain closed to fully open bouncing and crashing against the wall and there if with less force to stay semi closed back near the frame and hinges.
Dean was furious, the silence that was called into the car where Sam was already, took the short drive to the hotel. The silence that accidentally fell not because he was angry with his brother, was due more than anything because I was trying to understand a little about this new landscape. Sam, her Sammy ... by making him a guy in an alley anyone ... anyone. As if to sell the first with which cross, as if he were alone in the world, with no one to turn to for help in a serious problem which is stuck or need easy money quickly ... as if the poker not provide a solution that dilemma and The little guy did not know it.
The head was a mess. How long it eluded him what his brother did? Vale were separated about four months, but as soon as the search began immediately found his place with ease. What then has breakfast that their activities in that time apart had been a suicide mission "hunting Lilith" in the company of nothing and nothing less than Ruby was something else, but since they'd be together again Sam was back to Sam that he confided all Or does not he?
volvíaa Sam "lie?
discover was aware that her brother was gay was not as bad as what was learned about his addiction demonic blood. But what had at this time was that he was hiding something. That was what hurt him.
since he had entered the room the greater Winchester did nothing but walk from one end to the other room, trying to get somewhere, at some conclusion. Sam could not reproach him for his actions and that the order did not involve the same danger on the hunt. After all it was a personal choice.
Sam in the car adapted to silence Dean, studied their movements waiting to explode at any moment, but that did not happen. Getting to the hotel and see off the Impala swift as a gale in the direction of the remaining quarter to turn off and lock the car driver's side was a sign of what is cooking in the minds of brother. As if things were not with him, walked calmly to enter and close the door abused. He remained leaning against the wall and unconsciously ran his fingers over the area where the handle being lifted the painting hit.
Seeing her brother move like a caged lion, walking down the short length of the room ruminating inconsistencies and single words that did not quite fully understand were things that caused him shiver Sam. And while I knew that all this plan would yield nice results are obtained, that his brother did not slap the back congratulating him as if he had obtained good grades again, so quiet and it was unbearable. Preferred end of this issue already, make him stop razóny show Dean obtuse for some things ... that after all this lived filling his mouth being so liberal, as adapted to new trends as far as sex concerns. Looking finally verified that had slowed, but continued to look towards the ground, as if there were the secrets of the universe.
Wanting to get his attention, he began tapping with one foot on the floor. Given this insistent sound Dean had no choice but to leave their deep meditations and focus your eyes on Sam. Once the younger Winchester knew he had the full attention of the largest, began his talk.
- Dean, I'm sorry you've learned in this way (nothing is further from the truth, but if Sam wanted to continue with the staging, was what to say and internally thought that Dean is believed that word) knew that it had in some way to draw out his brother, and if he did not by choice, had to find words that might cause in him the need to elaborate and say whatever is to think about .
If Winchester look more and was a mixture of astonishment and disbelief, those words were cold and they became skeptical.
- You are a box full of surprises Sam. You know, I do not understand is that if I was already aware of your addiction demonic blood occurred Can not you tell me about your particular tastes when it comes to establish a casual encounter? Do they consider sexual orientation, whatever you choose, as worse the road to which you have been Ruby's nose, twisting your choices, making you believe that was right? I thought you smarter brother ... I thought you trusted me.
- Sorry for not told you, but do not think I did not because you distrust. You know everything that Ruby made to believe that she could help me. First thing to save you and then when Lilith could not ... when I let the dogs and I lost it again, and his words to seek revenge enveloped me completely. All those things were conditioned my behavior.
But the guys I go next since I have memory, ie it is not always fixed on me as you see the guys that we met. I relate better with them than women and I think that has much to do.
I had passed since I left Stanford until someone recently rekindled that feeling. You know, if Chuck had written of my time in college I would see as almost a celibate, will be amazed.
- But ... what about Jessica? You had a girlfriend there, if you do not remember. Do not try to coax Sam, this is a joke if I inform you that yours is not funny.
're not from those they call "infidels" so if what you say is true ... there was some kind of "experimental college" just to see what feels
Before Dean continued talking, telling Sam Short foward that is not the saint that Dean thinks he is. That was something she shared with her.
- Jessica ... that allowed you? I hope you have carefully says softly, but not to escape the ear of Sam.
Sam can not keep laughing at that last.
- Do not worry if we take the necessary precautions Dean, with whom we shared beds Jess and I were in complete confidence. Completely clean.
- I can not believe ... you are pulling down the image of her. But why not tell me Sam ...
- I do not know if I would have liked to know her really. I had not given the chance to feel what I feel now. Even if she were, I would have given some good advice ...
These
Sam the last words uttered with a mixture of grief and longing. Dean thing to feel you kick in the balls, remember Sam in the alley imagining Jessica urging him to go with someone other than he was not what you would call a happy picture.
- Do not remind me ... is that this type has no place to take? Jealousy was all that gave off the aura of Dean.
- What if it was me who suggested the place ...? And he agreed? But I understand now that is what bothers you, and will clarify the matter. I do not think you do, where or with whom in this regard will be your business.
- Everything concerning your person is my business, Sam, you make it clear - Dean began to roar. CAN NOT GO AROUND WITH ANYONE, leaving FOREIGN TOUCH!
- CAN NOT TELL ME OR WHO CAN I Can not lie! That is not how things are, and I'm old enough to decide about it.
- No Sam, you can not ...!
- What ... only you can be a waitress in maid? And I can not for the simple fact that do exactly the same thing with guys.
- No Sam, it is not the same. It's completely different ...
- I do not see any difference ... you go from woman to woman to go from type to type, that is the only thing that can differ
- Sam ...
- No Dean Can you explain what the hell difference? That is why I say, why would you do if you and I doing so? Tell me
Dean because otherwise there will be no way that will prevent you keep doing it with whom I please.
DEAN IS DAMN, THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU! WHAT THAT SHIT DO YOU WANT THAT has gotten manipulated like puppets? It my life and what I do in my spare time none of your business!
- Bullshit does not concern me! You are mine, nobody knows you like me, nobody can make me happier. Want to know what's wrong with me? Okay, pay attention because not repeat it: I am totally and COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS ME. SEE YOU IN THAT ALLEY made me realize I want to share WITH NO ONE. Nobody has the right to touch you.
Consider me sick, insane, or abomination but that's what I feel. But I know this can not be, we are brothers Sam but I could not help it I feel. I've grown up, cleaned, fed. I've been in every step of your life when you let the diapers, when you started to speak, when you made a new friend and had to quit. Comforted you in your sorrow and your happy for me ... I have watched these every step you take and did not expect this happen to me.
is different, because I seek not fall for these girls, it's a relief for me.
You wanted know me? This is what happens to me ... I love you Sam. I love you so much it hurts to see someone other than me. It hurts to know that someone else will have, you can give what I do ...
I know what I feel is unnatural, but if you go you guys like that ... only I still think I'm going to lose because this kind can give you everything you need.
will understand if you decide to take away from what I tell you, but I do not hold grudges.
That revelation came as a water bottle in the desert, that is was what I love and happiness to meet the order by the mouth of his brother that the feeling was mutual was soon reflected in a huge smile and a twinkle in his eyes that could light the whole village.
0 comments:
Post a Comment