Friday, January 14, 2011

Automatic Rabbit Watering

holiday Indecision

I am really, really wanted to go on holiday ... I do not know exactly which target to take.

I'm not loving the beach and sun, but by this time (in Argentina) makes a lot of heat and therefore these sites top the list of places to spend the summer. But another point that he plays for is just that ... many people together (worse than wanting to make purchases on settlement day, Christmas or other festive time in the middle of a pedestrian or shopping)

Seeing other points, such as mountains, waterfalls and other different things beach and sea (not know) do not know which settle.

My idea is to be in February.


If we are in the same Paisy want to advise ... Your words are welcome.

If you're from another country, but you had the opportunity to walk through a province north or south or you simply seems to be a certain part and then send you the pictures ... also hear (read) your advice.

If you do not care whether or not I go on vacation ... thanks for reading!



's just that I'm with if I go, I will not!

sorry if I caused you drowsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment