Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dancer's Foot Stretcher

~ September 30 ~ Each year older! DX

a day like today, but was born 20 years ago a little girl who become a person well freaky = u =

And so began the history of this agency is writing this nonsense verbal vomiting: 3

Reviewing all that has happened, I love my life and all thanks to my two beautiful families * o * I love immensely!

Thank you all for making this special day! (:

Team Diana and Asia shared my day today!

Sunday morning and my parents.

On Friday and Saturday at Bananas Bitch
* O *

CHILAQUILESS DELICIOUS! * O *!

PASTEEEEL WANT! And

TACOOSSS!

three years ago today, Japan also began

XD And tomorrow will turn 5 beautiful months * w *!

coolest way or the numbers?! XDDD!

I \u0026lt;3U!

atte. Mokoni! Tonto

0 comments:

Post a Comment