Monday, August 31, 2009

Fred Meyers Camcorders For Filming

Bye bee

LIW Dear: I have no
much to tell you, only you saw me grow and I never did commit any lolitil stupidity to say that a Coordinate look good to converse or vans or a pair of kitty ears ...
learned a lot of exp. other ... Thanks to you I met great people and realistic as Nyu Hikari, Bagt, Naku and more ...
pity that there were people who wanted to destroy ideas or arguments which to me was pathetic and unfortunately and let's face the hypocrisy
THERE was a flor de piel ... as if ... thanks to all this .. you close and I do not care as they say ... you have to leave the nest and fly to other places, LIW were to me as my mother in the field lolita caught anything but resorted to you: C also went as a comfort and I always thought the community mà s strong. Finally something very important I mean ...

Thanks Candy! to have had this "crazy idea" and created with others the LIW will be grateful that you were one of the examples to follow in the English-speaking scene lolita.

Sueno rete sappy but it is what I feel: C

because they do not have to mourn over, if not to laugh because it happened ...



♥ Lolita in Wonderland 2006 - † 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment